Sad life Quotes. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Quotes » Sad life Quotes.
Quotes !! Here You Can Share Ur Favourite Quotes !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:38 PM

Sad life Quotes.
Life is all about Happiness and Sorrow. Sometimes life brings us sprinkles of happiness and sometimes it brings us unexpected moments of sorrow. But nothing is going to last forever – neither Happiness nor sorrow. Therefore, live every moment of Life like a rock star. In the spirit of this inspiring thought, here are some famous Sad Life Quotes to help you cope with sad moments of life with ease.

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic. -----Joseph Stalin

You'll cry when you know your not the only thing on his mind!

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. ----Isaac Asimoy

Life isn’t fair. It’s just fairer than death, that’s all. ----William Goldman, “The Princess Bride”

There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. -----Carl Jung

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad. ----Olive Schreiner

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:39 PM

is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
Washington Irving

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
Charlie Brown, Peanuts

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:39 PM

Sometimes our hearts get tangled
And our souls a little off-kilter.
Sera Christann

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:40 PM

Life is just a chance to grow a soul.
Powell Davies

Life is a perpetual drunkenness; the pleasure passes, but the headache remains.

The gods conceal from men the happiness of death, that they may endure life.
Lucan

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:40 PM

Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
Bob Marley Quotes

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:

The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Louis E. Boone

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:41 PM

Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense? Well that’s how I feel right now…I feel like I’m facing everything myself, with nothing but tears and a fake smile…
Anonymous

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2011, 02:41 PM

And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

There are two times in every man’s life when he is thoroughly happy; just after he has met his first love and just after he has parted from his last one.
H. L. Mencken

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-08-2011, 05:37 PM

thanks jinaka ......

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Sad life Quotes. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-08-2011, 05:42 PM

Life, the way it really is, is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.
Joseph Brodsky

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.

Post New Thread  Reply