Friendslock.com A BIg Community - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Share Good Websites » Friendslock.com A BIg Community
Share Good Websites !!Share Good Websites here!! But not community websites!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
No1 Friendslock.com A BIg Community - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-24-2010, 09:48 PM

first time a super website for pakistanis.to get free easyload on any network in pakistan, include ufone, warid, jazz, telenor,zong,.

Also make new friends, share photos, songs, videos, play online games and much more..

If you are looking for the finest Pakistani website to make friends, have fun and win some exciting prizes at the same time then you must check out FRIENDSLOCK.COM. The extraordinary features of FRIENDSLOCK.COM makes it a perfect website to hang out with friends and look for new friends. FRIENDSLOCK.COM was launched on november 15, 2009 and with a shortest span of time it has grown phenomenally.

You will get points for every single activity that you perform on FRIENDSLOCK.COM like uploading pictures, videos, songs, writing your blog or making posts in forums etc. You can get more and more points by doing the things which you will love to do at such sites. You can redeem those points by either sending virtual gifts to some special friends at Gift Shop on FRIENDSLOCK.COM or you can get free Easyload for your mobile usage ranging from Rs.50 to Rs.1000 at FRIENDSLOCK.COM Shopping Store.

The most interesting feature about FRIENDSLOCK.COM is that you can make your customized profile just like Myspace with wide variety of templates to choose from. This customized profile will reflect the user’s personalities and choosing friends becomes much easier. Although the users of FRIENDSLOCK.COM are not very much in numbers but it is very active community and I got a very warm welcome when I first join FRIENDSLOCK.COM Another good thing about FRIENDSLOCK.COM is the new ranking system of users i.e. a hierarchy of users which starts from NEW FRIEND and it goes till the moderator and Admin. Most of the users try to upgrade to SILVER FRIEND with in couple of days of their sign up and they get 200 points.FRIENDSLOCK.COM also organizes some competitions from time to time.

* Find friends who want to talk online
* Meet other Singles, if you are still single
* Share photos, songs and videos
* Play games and challenge your friends
* Chat online with friends with Instant Messenger or in Chat Rooms using FLASHCHAT
* Conduct online surveys through polls and quizzes
* Plan parties and other events
* participate in ongoing compatitions and get easyload easily.
* make forum thread and discusss about it.
* change your life with new Friendslock.com site.
* Participate in comapatitions and get thousands of prizes + easyloads
* you can get easyload upto 1000 rupees.

so why are you waiting for join and feel free. yaaro.
this site is for all pakistanis.aap kay liye hi banai hay. or aap ka hi intazaar kar rahay hay. join and make it pakistan best community

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Friendslock.com A BIg Community - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-29-2010, 04:11 PM

nice sharing..

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Friendslock.com A BIg Community - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-08-2010, 05:44 PM

Nice Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Friendslock.com A BIg Community - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-26-2010, 12:25 AM

nice
thx for shairing

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Friendslock.com A BIg Community - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-17-2010, 12:15 PM

It's very useful information....................................... .

Post New Thread  Reply