~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!!
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
bfl ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-18-2009, 10:43 PM

~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!!

Honey

The Predigested Natural Food Since ancient times, humans have used honey as a natural food, as a sweetener, for medical use, for beautification and for many other purposes.

Benefits of Honey

Eyesight:

Regular use of honey mixed with the carrot juice helps to improve the eyesight. It should be taken one hour before meals in the morning.

Cough:

Mixture of equal quantities of honey and ginger juice is a good expectorant. It gives immediate relief in symptoms like cold, cough, sore throat, congestion of chest and runny nose.

Asthma:

Mix half a gram of black pepper powder with honey and ginger juice mixture (equal quantity). Take this mixture at least three times a day. It helps to cure asthma.

Blood Pressure:

Take one teaspoonful of garlic juice mixed with two teaspoonful of honey. It can be taken twice a day in the morning and evening. Regular use of this mixture is beneficial for high blood pressure.

Blood Purification and Fat Reduction:

Take one glass of warm water and mix 1-2 teaspoonful of honey and one teaspoonful of lemon juice. Take this preparation daily before evacuation. It helps to purify the blood. It also helps to reduce fat and to clean the bowels.

Heart Tonic:

One teaspoonful of anise powder mixed with one or two teaspoonful of honey acts a very nice tonic for the heart. It strengthens the heart muscles and improves its functions.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2009, 01:35 PM

nice sharing..

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2009, 06:26 PM

thankssss

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2010, 05:57 PM

Nice Thnx For Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-19-2010, 12:10 PM

thanks

(#6)
Old

Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2010, 11:00 AM

Nice Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TEARS OF PAIN
(#7)
Old

Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-16-2012, 06:10 PM

zabrdast.. me regular use kr raha hoon pichly 4 months se

(#8)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~benefits Of Honey~*~....!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-02-2013, 11:36 PM

nice Sharing.......................

Post New Thread  Reply