Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari got married - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari got married
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
wersfd Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari got married - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-21-2011, 03:47 PM

Islamabad: Famous TV anchors Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari got married here Tuesday. Though they did not make it public as it was a purely family event.

Family friends of Kashif Abbasi revealed that the Kazim Naqvi performed the Nikah in the presence of friends and relatives.
Kashif and Mehr are popular TV anchors. Kashif started his career with newspaper and now lead the ARY news channel while Mehr started her career with Samaa TV and recently switched to Dunya TV.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari got married - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-21-2011, 06:33 PM

wow zabardast..
da both luk nice..

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari got married - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-17-2011, 11:07 PM

nice sharing

Post New Thread  Reply