Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » Sports » Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement
Sports !!! Post News Topics Pictures Of World Sports !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-04-2010, 11:21 PM

looool admin jee on ko yaha bolo hum on ka interview karin

Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-04-2010, 11:33 PM

abhi phone nahi utha rahey hie shadi ki tayarion mein busy hai :$

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#13)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-04-2010, 11:35 PM

Shadi tu taab hogi na admin jee jaab woh moti se Behen jee say os ka divorce hoga woh news main dheka app nay she is so pretty hahaha os ke 1st wife tauba

(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-04-2010, 11:42 PM

Siddiquis demanded from me Rs 1.5 mn for shopping: shoaib Malik

SharePTI
KARACHI: Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik added a new twist to the controversy over his 'alleged' nikah with an Indian Muslim girl by revealing that her family had demanded Rs 1.5 million to do shopping for the marriage.

Malik said he became suspicious when the Siddiquis asked for 1.5 million to do some shopping for the impending wedding.
"They kept on pressurising me into having a nikah with her over the phone," he said on the popular 'Nadia Khan' show on Geo TV on Friday.

Malik said he would now consult his mother and sisters before taking any legal action against the Siddiquis as he had learnt his lesson.

Malik also responded to a caller by taking oath and declaring that he had never entered into nikah with the girl.
Ayesha's father claims that Malik entered into nikah with his daughter in 2002 after a love affair mostly conducted on the internet and over telephone.

He has threatened to sue Malik and produce documents as evidence of the nikah.
Malik said he was still waiting for such documents to be shown and pointed out that this would not happen as no nikah had ever taken place.

There was overwhelming support for the Pakistani cricketer from callers some of whom called in to state that they knew Ayesha Siddiqui from Hyderabad, and she could not have had an affair with Malik.

One girl called in to state said that she was Ayesha's student in Dubai and also sent in a photograph showing an overweight Ayesha.

Malik said he had never seen Ayesha and conducted his affair on the internet and over telephone.
"They sent me photographs of another girl whose real name is Maha. I don't want to show her photographs here because she might be married and it could spoil her life," he said.

Malik insisted that Ayesha never sent him her real photographs and in fact it was another girl who even spoke to him.
"I have never met Ayesha Siddiqui," he insisted.

He admitted that he had been a fool in love and would not repeat the same mistake again.

"My conscience is clear and my intentions were noble I wanted to marry her and I told my family about her."

"But the girl I wanted to marry was not Ayesha who was in reality conducting the affair over internet and telephone. I am sure whatever her father is saying right now about me when he comes to know the real truth from her he will also realize I am not wrong," Malik added.

shoaib malik wants Indian family to apologise : Shoaib files suit against Siddiquis
shoaib malik admits to Internet romance
shoaib malik duped into marrying H'badi girl, say sources
Marriage plan abandoned, says shoaib Malik
I attended Shoaib's engagement: Former AP minister
'Shoaib Malik was married to my daughter' says MA Siddiqui

Last edited by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯); 04-04-2010 at 11:44 PM..
(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-04-2010, 11:46 PM

FIR filed against Shoaib Malik by Ayesha’s father

ShareHyderabad: Mohammed Siddiqui, father of Ayesha Siddiqui who claims to be Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik’s wife, has filed a FIR against the Shoaib for cheating.
Mohammed Siddiqui, in his complaint, accused Shoaib of cheating, cruelty to woman and criminal conspiracy, Banjara Hills Police Inspector Iqbal Siddiqui said.
"We received the complaint and we have not booked any case so far. We are verifying the facts," the police official said.

Earlier, asserting that his marriage with Indian tennis star Sania Mirza would go on as scheduled here on April 15, Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik today contended that the ''nikahnama' with Hyderabad girl Ayesha Siddiqui was ''invalid'' and ruled out divorce.
Talking to mediapersons outside Sania's residence for the first time since he arrived here secretly, the 28 year-old Shoaib claimed that the Siddiquie family had cheated him after ''emotionally forcing'' him into ''Nikhanama'' with Aiysha.
His lawyer would take care of the legalities, he added.
UPDATE
Police register case of cheating against Shoaib Malik

The city police today registered a case of cheating against Shoaib Malik based on a complaint filed by Mohammed Siddiqui, father of Ayesha, the Hyderabad girl who claims to be the wife of the former Pakistan cricket captain.

Siddiqui in his complaint, which was lodged hours after Shoaib today confirmed his marriage with tennis star Sania Mirza on April 15, had accused the Pakistani cricketer of cheating his daughter.

The Banjara Hills police said a case under Sections 420 (cheating), 498-A (dowry harassment) and 506 (criminal intimidation) has been booked against Shoaib and they will take up the investigation after verifying facts of the complaint.

Shoaib, who landed here yesterday, had denied earlier in the day that he had ever entered into a wedlock with Ayesha.

(#16)
Old

Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-07-2010, 01:23 AM

nice sharing

(#17)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-08-2010, 11:38 AM

thanks all

(#18)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-08-2010, 07:24 PM

LAHORE: Former captain of Pakistan cricket team Shoaib Malik has expressed gratitude for nation and media for supporting him. In a statement, Shoaib said he is thankful to God and Pakistani nation who extended full support during his tough times. He said God knows everything and said he will personally thank the media friends as soon as he reach back home.
“ I apologize if anyone feels hurt as far as my decision is concerned,” Shoaib added.
On the other hand, Indian police said investigations are on as the case against Shoaib Malik has not been abolished.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#19)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-11-2010, 10:00 AM

Admin jee os nay maan liye ke Ayesha os ke wife te & he have given divorce to her... abb to os ka nikah hay

(#20)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza Engagement - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-12-2010, 05:04 PM

super moderator jee nikah parha dia gaiya hie shoaib ka mubarak ho sub ko

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .