5 Ideas for Better Sleep - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » 5 Ideas for Better Sleep
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
umm 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2011, 06:33 PM

How can we get the sleep we need? Here are some ideas:

1.Be active during the day. You've probably noticed how much running around little kids do — and how soundly they sleep. Take a tip from a toddler and get at least 60 minutes of exercise a day. Physical activity can decrease stress and help people feel more relaxed. Just don't work out too close to bedtime because exercise can wake you up before it slows you down.

2.Avoid alcohol and drugs. Lots of people think that alcohol or drugs will make them relaxed and drowsy, but that's not the case. Drugs and alcohol disrupt sleep, increasing a person's chance of waking up in the middle of the night

3.Say goodnight to electronics. Experts recommend using the bedroom for sleep only. If you can't make your bedroom a tech-free zone, at least shut everything down an hour or more before lights out. Nothing says, "Wake up, something's going on!" like the buzz of a text or the ping of an IM.

4.Keep a sleep routine. Going to bed at the same time every night helps the body expect sleep. Creating a set bedtime routine can enhance this relaxation effect. So unwind every night by reading, listening to music, spending time with a pet, writing in a journal, playing Sudoku, or doing anything else that relaxes you.

5.Expect a good night's sleep. Stress can trigger insomnia, so the more you agonize about not sleeping, the greater the risk you'll lie awake staring at the ceiling. Instead of worrying that you won't sleep, remind yourself that you can. Say, "Tonight, I will sleep well" several times during the day. It can also help to practice breathing exercises or gentle yoga poses before bed.

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2011, 09:00 PM

Gud
T 4 S

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-02-2011, 12:30 PM

thanks

(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-05-2011, 06:44 AM

v nice...

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-05-2011, 02:15 PM

thanks

(#6)
Old

Default Re: 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-06-2011, 04:11 AM

Interesting! makes sense.

(#7)
Old

Default Re: 5 Ideas for Better Sleep - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-11-2012, 03:16 PM

nice jee

Post New Thread  Reply