The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Dua and Duain » The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa
Dua and Duain Share Collection of Islamic Dua , Islamic Duain , Collection of Islamic Duas

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
flower The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-20-2012, 06:13 PM

The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa :

Shaikh Ibn Baaz رحمه الله , in his explanation to "Riyaadh al-Saaliheen", said: “The Sunnah before (beginning) the du`aa is to praise Allaah as has been mentioned in ‘al-Tahiyyaat’, then after that to send the prayer upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, then (he should make) the du`aa. And this is how it should be done also when he is making the du`aa in Sujood (prostration), or at any other time; he should praise Allaah, send prayers upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and then supplicates to his Lord for whatever he wishes, and this is the first step for the du`aa being answered.”

Narrated Fudalah ibn Ubayd: The Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم heard a person supplicating during prayer. He did not mention the greatness of Allaah, nor did he invoke blessings on the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. The Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “He made haste.” He then called him and said either to him or to any other person: "When anyone of you makes du'aa, let him start by glorifying his Lord and praising Him, then let him send blessings upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, then let him pray for whatever he wants" [Abu Dawud 1481 & Tirmidhi 3477, authenticated by Shaikh al-Albaanee in Saheeh al-Jami` # 648]

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 01:15 AM

MashaALLAH...

JazaALLAH sis for Sharing... It helps alot

(#3)
Old
Banned

Default Re: The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-22-2012, 01:54 PM

A Useful Thread KhushBoOo!! SUBAHANALLAH !! Thank You !!

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-23-2012, 05:51 PM

MashaALLAH very useful thread JazakaALLAH SIS..

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-23-2012, 06:00 PM

thanks to both sis

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2012, 05:18 AM

Jazak Allah
Thanks fOr Shar!ng

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Sunnah Before (Beginning) The Du`aa - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2012, 04:28 AM

thanks

Post New Thread  Reply