MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Quotes » MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4
Quotes !! Here You Can Share Ur Favourite Quotes !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
mini MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-23-2009, 07:13 PM

# Few things tend more to alienate friendship than a want of punctuality in our engagements. I have known the breach of a promise to dine or sup to break up more than one intimacy. William Hazlitt

# Punctuality is the stern virtue of men of business, and the graceful courtesy of princes. Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

# Punctuality is the virtue of the bored. Evelyn Waugh

# Punctuality is one of the cardinal business virtues: always insist on it in your subordinates. Don Marquis

# Punctuality is a quality the need of which is bound up with social co-operation. Bertrand Russell

# Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. Samuel Johnson

# Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own. Seneca

# He loves his country best who strives to make it best. Robert G. Ingersoll

# Patriotism has served, at different times, as widely different ends as a razor, which ought to be used in keeping your face clean and yet may be used to cut your own throat or that of an innocent person. C. E. Montague

# Patriotism means unqualified and unwavering love for the nation, which implies not uncritical eagerness to serve, not support for unjust claims, but frank assessment of its vices and sins, and penitence for them. Alexander Solzhenitsyn

# The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war. Sydney J Harris

# Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first. Charles de Gaulle

# Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. Soren Kierkegaard

# Prayer opens the heart to God, and it is the means by which the soul, though empty, is filled by God. John Buchan

# The fruit of prayer is silence, the fruit of silence is faith, the fruit of faith is hope, and the fruit of hope is love, unity and peace. Mother Teresa

# Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn't burn up any fossil fuel, doesn't pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance. Margaret Mead

# Whatever a person may pray for, that person prays for a miracle. Every prayer comes down to this: Almighty God, grant that two times two not equal four. Ivan Turgenev

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-25-2009, 02:49 AM

Nyc

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-25-2009, 03:24 AM

zabardast alia

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-25-2009, 05:48 PM

thnx shayan

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-25-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dur-e-shahwar View Post
zabardast alia
thnx Anisa

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-24-2010, 07:29 PM

very nyc

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-23-2010, 06:49 PM

nice
thx for shairing

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2010, 02:16 PM

nice shearing

(#9)
Old

Default Re: MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-03-2010, 03:01 PM

really superb sayings

(#10)
Old

Default Re: MF Quotes >>>>> >>>>> >>>> 4 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-07-2010, 09:19 AM

i like this site....

Post New Thread  Reply