Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ?
Islamic Issues And Topics !!! Post Islamic Issues And Topics Here !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 12:42 PM

Dajjal In Ahadiths Of Rasool Allah "SAW"

* Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

* Rasool (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) has exhorted the regular recital of Suratul Kahf which will most certainly save one from the Evils of Dajjal..

* Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

* Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, "I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

If you still have any doubt regarding him then remember that your Sustainer (Rabb) is not one-eyed. (Because Dajjal will eventually claim to be Allah). In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Abu Saeed (R.A.), Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said: "Dajjal will come but it will be prohibited and impossible for him to enter Madina. He will set up camp in a barren land outside Madina. One person who will be the best of persons will confront him by saying: "I bear witness that you are the very Dajjal about whom Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us."

* The prophet (SAW) said in Sahih Muslim:

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
Hadith 7034. (Sahih Muslim)

* Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

* He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea. The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers. Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.
He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.
Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."
There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.
The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

* He will have a wheatish complexion.
He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.

Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.
He will then lay claim to Divinity.
He will perform unusual feats.
He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.
He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.
During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.
Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

Dajjal In Bible..

2 John 1:7 (King James Version)

7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18 (King James Version)
18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 (King James Version)
22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 (King James Version)
3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 12:47 PM

Now Question is .. Do you See Dajjal, or Do you Feel Dajjal Around You?
NO? .. Because you don't have knowledge.. Let Me Explain You something

* The prophet (SAW) said in Sahih Muslim:

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
Hadith 7034. (Sahih Muslim)

* Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

* He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea. The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers. Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

See This Thread
http://www.meraforum.com/showthread....726#post649726

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 12:53 PM

* If you still have any doubt regarding him then remember that your Sustainer (Rabb) is not one-eyed. (Because Dajjal will eventually claim to be Allah).

Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."

It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
See This Thread
http://www.meraforum.com/showthread....730#post649730

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 12:55 PM

what to do in TURBULENT times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWQAiWhYBfY

Turmoils and their results...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4GJT-x6G8Q
Sunaye aur amal karny ki koshish kary

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 12:56 PM

How to control ourselves in turmoil situations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0xgNiXT0DU

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 01:29 PM

Muijhy kuch bhi mil gaya

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 02:31 PM

yaar mashAllah greatttttttttttttttttttttttt sharing

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 08:16 PM

Absolutly outstanding effort Sooli ji to get us to know about Dajjal

thou i m aware of this truth n had read these article b4 but the way u combined them all in one thread/post is fabulous n touching
Allaha se Dua hai k Dajjal jaise kambakht ko dhaikne se pehle hi apni taraf bula le
Allaha her sache musalman ko Dajjal se panah de Ameeen

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 09:55 PM

Zafina Outstanding sharing, Ap nay is Thread Ko Complete Bhi Kar Diya Aur Khushi Is Baat Ki hay K Thread Visitor Ko Related to Dajjal Kafi Information Isi Thread Say Milay Gi Inshallah.. Mein Nay Abh Aap Ki VDOs Nahi Daikhi Inshallah Kuch Dair Mein Wo Bhi Daikhta Hoon.. Thanks once Again..

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Is Dajjal Fitna Exist Now a Days ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Đ3v!L View Post
yaar mashAllah greatttttttttttttttttttttttt sharing
Thanks Bro, . . Stay Blessed..

Post New Thread  Reply