Homemade Beauty Tips - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » Homemade Beauty Tips
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Smokehat Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2009, 10:38 PM

Homemade Beauty Tips

* For the face, use ground apricot mixed with fresh cream twice a week for excellent exfoliating effects.
* In order to get rid of pimples and blackheads naturally, mix glycerin, little lime juice and rose water and apply on face before going to bed. It cleans the face of impurities and helps you to combat blemishes.
* For soft lips and lightening lip pigmentation, apply a mix of almond and castor oils every night before going to sleep.
* If you have dark circles or puffiness under eyes, then put a mixture of coconut oil and castor oil in the area and massage very gently with the ring finger until the oil gets absorbed.
* Replace cosmetic after shave lotion with a mix of witch hazel and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. This will not only refresh your senses but at the same time have a natural cooling and disinfectant effect on your skin.
* For natural conditioning, mix honey with cream and apply on the wet ends of the hair (not to the roots). Leave on for 5 minutes and wash off for a very smooth feel.
* For keeping your hand and feet soft and keeping age spots away, make a scrub at home. This can be prepared with coarse sea salt, almond oil, lavender essential oil and water – mixing all the ingredients well. Massage well on your feet and hands. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and wash off with water.
* For adding extra shine to dry and dull hair, mix a little amount of vinegar in the water after conditioning and wash your hair with it. Dry your hair with towel.
* Drinking plenty of water, having fruit and cereal enriched diets and exercising for 30 minutes twice a week will enable you to get the over all glow.
* Regular usage of the beauty products made at home and remembering the useful homemade beauty tips will help you to keep the youthful look even in the later stages of life. So go through the links of beautytipshub to know about all these tips in details!

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Banned

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2009, 10:32 PM

nyce sharing

(#3)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-23-2009, 02:58 AM

thx abc

(#4)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-23-2009, 11:35 AM

nyce sharing

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-23-2009, 08:15 PM

niceeeeeeee

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-23-2009, 09:24 PM

thx trinity

thx safa

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-10-2009, 10:12 PM

Nice !!

(#8)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-11-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghuncha View Post
Nice !!
thx ghuncha

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-05-2011, 11:45 PM

Nice.....

•||•––––•||•––•Owi•––•||•––––•||•
(#10)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Homemade Beauty Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2011, 04:27 AM

nice sharing....

Post New Thread  Reply