Meeting with Pakistani Cricket Players - Page 3 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » Sports » Meeting with Pakistani Cricket Players
Sports !!! Post News Topics Pictures Of World Sports !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#21)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-14-2008, 01:00 AM

nice

Sponsored Links
(#22)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-14-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYAZ View Post
xpgn dear we are not concern with other forums har forum per jo threads hotey hei wo kisi na kisi jaga sei hi copy kia jata hie buhaat kum aesay hotey hei jo khud collect kar ke baniya jata hei .

by the way nice thread
I think so Change karne se koi khud information nai lay sakta anyway brother never mind

hir koi kahni na kahni se copy paste karta hai

(#23)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-14-2008, 07:19 PM

(#24)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-14-2008, 07:24 PM

Sharjah and Brunei
Javed Miandad was nicknamed "Prince of Whales" when he played county cricket in England. More so, he was the King of Sharjah. His six in the last ball of a One-Day match changed One day cricket, India - Pakistan competitions and cricket in Sharjah. He maintained close ties with Abdur Rahman Bukhatir, the man who started cricket in Sharjah.

He was also invited to live at the Royal Palace of the King of Brunei for three years in late 1996, who is one of the richest people of the world, the only other cricketer was Viv Richards which also included Jahangir Khan (Squash

Personal Life
Javed Miandad was born in Karachi, when his family lived in the famous trading and residential area of Ranchore Lines. He played street cricket in that area. He had a love marriage with Tahira, who was the daughter of famous industrialist Saigol who was amongst the 22 richest in Pakistan and 100 richest people in Asia at that time. He has two sons (one of whom is married to the daughter of an Indian gangster on the run) and one daughter.

Records & achievements

Javed was amongst the three Pakistani players to have his name at the hall of fame at Lords others included Hanif Muhammnad & Imran Khan.

Javed Miandad has some unique records in cricket. In the 100th Test match ever to be played, between Pakistan and New Zealand in 1982-83, he scored centuries in both innings. He is the youngest cricketer to make a triple hundred in first class cricket. He scored nine back to back 50s in 1987-88 an ODI world record. He was never dismissed for a duck at home, in both forms of cricket.

Miandad is the only cricketer to appear in six World Cup competitions; the first six. In 1982, Wisden named him as one of the cricketers of the year.

Miandad was the first cricketer to score 1000 runs in World Cup competitions. He achieved this feat in the 1992 World Cup final against England.

(#25)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-16-2008, 11:57 PM

Thanks for shareing yaar?
per yea kafi milta hai mary walay sy per yea same nahin haii

’’بہترین کلام اللہ کا کلام ( قرآن کریم ) ہے اور بہترین ھدایت و طریقہ حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم کا لایا ھوا دین ہے ۔،
(#26)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-21-2008, 02:35 AM

very well

(#27)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default Saleem Malik - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-21-2008, 06:08 PM

Saleem Malik

Saleem Malik

Pakistan
Personal information
Batting style Right-hand bat
Bowling style Right-arm legspin
Career statistics
Tests ODIs
Matches 103 283
Runs scored 5768 7170
Batting average 43.69 32.88
100s/50s 15/29 5/47
Top score 237 102

Balls bowled 734 3505
Wickets 5 89
Bowling average 82.79 33.24
5 wickets in innings - 1
10 wickets in match - n/a
Best bowling 1/3 5/35
Catches/stumpings 65/- 81/-
As of 4 February 2006

Saleem Malik (Urdu: سلیم ملک)(born April 16, 1963) (also known as Salim Malik) is a former Pakistani cricketer who played between 1981/82 and 1999, at one stage captaining the Pakistani cricket team. He was a right handed wristy middle order batsman who was strong square of the wicket. His legbreak bowling was also quite effective. Despite playing over 100 Tests he would go down in cricket history as the first of a number of international cricketers to be banned for match fixing during the turn of the 20th century. Saleem is the brother in law of former teammate Ijaz Ahmed.

Career highlights
Malik played his first Test match in March 1982, against Sri Lanka at Karachi.[2] After making 12 in his first innings he made an unbeaten 100 in the second to set up a declaration. Aged 18 years and 323 days he was at the time the youngest ever player to make a century on Test debut.[3]

During the tour of England in 1987, Malik fell for 99 at Headingley and made 102 at The Oval. He would become familiar with English conditions, playing for Es*** for a couple of years during the early 1990's. He had a good season in 1991, scoring 1972 runs, the 3rd most by a non English player for Es***.[4] In Test cricket he performed better against England than any other of his opponents, appearing 19 times and making 1396 runs at 60.70.[5]

One of his notable performances in One Day International cricket was an innings that he played against India in 1987.[6] Chasing 238 in 40 overs, Pakistan were reduced to 5/161 when Saleem arrived at the crease. He scored 72 out of the remaining 77 runs required, making them from just 36 deliveries. He finished unbeaten and Pakistan won by 2 wickets with 3 balls still to spare in the match.

He captained Pakistan in 12 Tests, winning 7. In ODI cricket he led his country 34 times and won 21 of them.

Match Fixing
Malik captained Pakistan in tours of South Africa and Zimbabwe before being suspended from cricket having been accused of bribery. He was however found innocent and allowed to continue his career. Malik played his last Test match in January 1999 but ended his cricket career in disgrace, having been banned from associating himself with the game in any capacity by Justice Qayyam's enquiry in May of 2000. He became the first ever cricketer to be banned for match fixing and his appeals of innocence have not borne fruit since, remaining an outcast in the cricketing world.

’’بہترین کلام اللہ کا کلام ( قرآن کریم ) ہے اور بہترین ھدایت و طریقہ حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم کا لایا ھوا دین ہے ۔،
(#28)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-22-2008, 12:12 AM

Very nice again

is kay bad app zaroor

Saeed Anwer ka start karay gaya lol

(#29)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-22-2008, 12:17 AM

i like saeed anwer

(#30)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-24-2008, 11:30 PM

I liek To XPGN KI FARMAAISH PER SAEED ANWER HE AAYGA LOLZZ

Post New Thread  Reply