MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - I will be removing Inactive Management Team Staffs Soon!!
View Single Post
(#9)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Re: I will be removing Inactive team stuffs Soon!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-29-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYAZ View Post
AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

I have waited long enough and now I realized that I have been polite long enough with this. All forums not including meraforum runs its own. No one is good enough can say that because of he/she forum runs. Users/members comes and goes and to be honest all forums have same goal in mind bring the users/guest on the forum. Now if our management stuff or any individual thinks that because of he/she forum is running and when we gonna remove him/her or banned him/her forum wouldn't be running. It's their biggest mistake ever. Few have asked me to banned them, Including one of the management stuffs I can do that, no problem because I know I have build this community when there were ZERO user to this stage and I can and will (INSHALLAH) running this forum with or without anyone's help because I don't believe on person, I believe on ALLAH.

So, from this date, I will wait for 1 month and than I will remove any old/new/senior/junior Management stuff who is not posting or coming to this forum and move forward. It's their responsibilities to be active on forum otherwise they could easily handover their management ship to me and give space to others members.

"Because this is no excuse: I don't have time, while you have time to chawal 24/7 on facebook ?."

Unless, there is real reason for not being active like exams, house shifting etc.

I may be sound strict here but this will be surely good for forum.

Thanks,
Best regards
chars peeni chor dey