PDA

View Full Version : suggestion & requests related to "BBCode"

Breakable Heart
03-22-2012, 05:40 AM
Salaam Alaikum admin.

i know its getting annoying i mean everyday or every week i stand up with a new suggestion which sometimes fails and sometimes it passes lol, this time i don't know how's it going to be but hope you'll like my idea and request

its not a big deal its just about "BBCode" i've seen few "BBcodes" which is available for regular users which shouldn't be! and i am talking about

- ATTENTION
- NOTICE
- WARNING

these 3 are supposed to be for moderators not regular members, i mean regular members might abuse the system by using it for funny words or something which is not related to that. this should be allowed to be used by only staff of MeraForum, for example "ATTENTION" can be used for giving an attention to people about this forum if somethings going to be happen so we can give an attention!, "NOTICE" to leave a note in a thread which is created by staff members, and "WARNING" to warn people to not to abuse any member, etc...

and my request is. can we have a youtube bbcode? if we want to put a video song rather than posting a link we can direct our people to our own forum. i mean they don't need to open youtube to listen to songs or watch videos, or posting url here etc...,

there are many youtube bbcodes for vBulletin board. just put one which might be used like this

[ youtube] YOUTUBE URL HERE OR YOUTUBE ID HERE [/ youtube] (WITHOUT SPACE)

Thank You ^_^, if you need a plugin i'll get it for you

Best Regards!

AYAZ
03-23-2012, 04:29 PM
AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

Thanks For pointing it out. I will remove it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Breakable Heart
03-25-2012, 06:50 PM
AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

Thanks For pointing it out. I will remove it as soon as possible.

Thanks

good to hear that, hope to see a good changes by you. and what about my request? your reply's Refering to my "suggestion" i don't see reply about the request lol :P

AYAZ
03-26-2012, 06:26 PM
That feature has already been implemented. You just have to put the url of the youtube video and video will appear.

Copyright ©2008