View Full Version : Islamic sms very nice collection

Hamna
09-07-2009, 04:59 AM
It is reported in Tibrani and Ibn Majah Sahih, Hazrat Abdullah Ibn E Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhuma narrates that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said, "Allah and his angels send blessings (durood) on those that eat a morning meal before fasting (Sehri)."

Prophet Muhammad Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam did say this about the month of Shaban, "This is a month that people usually forget about between Rajab and Ramadan, and it is a month in which people's deeds are presented to Allah, so I like that my deeds are presented while I am fasting." (An-Nasa'i

Hazrat Abu Hurairah radiallaho ta'ala anhu narrated that a Bedouin came to Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam and said, "Show me an action that I can do that will entitle me to be a dweller of paradise?" Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam replied, "Worship Allah Ta'ala, do not associate any partners with Him, perform your compulsory prayers, pay your poor due (zakat), fast in the month of ramadhan." The Bedouin said, "I will not do any less than this nor any more than this." When he had left Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said, "Whoever wishes to see a dweller of paradise, should look at that Bedouin." (Bukhari Shareef)

Hamna
09-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Rasoolullah (Sallailaahu-alayhi-wasallam) said: "One who does not say Bismillah before wudhu, his wudhu is incomplete." (Tirmizi).

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: �No wealth has benefited me much like the wealth of Abu Bakr.� Hearing this Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddiq RadiAllaho Anhu cried and said: �No one owns my life or my wealth except you O Messenger of Allah! صلى الله عليه وسلم� Narrated by Ahmad in his Musnad

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and Thursdays and every servant of (Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'Ala) who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven,except for the man who has a grudge against his brother.(about them) it will be said,'Delay these two until they are reconciled,delay these two until they are reconciled.'" Quoted from Hadith e Qudsi.The hadith was related in Muslim,Malik and Abu Dawud

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: "The most hated person in the sight of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala is the argumentative/quarrelsome person." Sahih Al-Bukhari

Shedding of blood will be the first matter about which judgement will be given on the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari, Muslim)

Hamna
09-07-2009, 05:02 AM
A man is granted supplication provided he does not ask for anything sinful or for breaking ties of relationship. (Muslim

Hazrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa (radi Allahu anhu) states the following in the most praised court of the Beloved Prophet (Sall Allaho Alaihi Wa Sallam): "You are that Noor that the full Moon is brightened by your Noor and you are with your beauty and elegance a shining sun." (Qasida An Nu'maan page 23).

Hazrat Sayyidina Ali Radi Allahu anhu says that, Whosoever respects the Meelad Shareef and is a means of motivating a Meelad function, He will take from this world the gift of Imaan and He will enter Jannat without any questioning.

Hazrat Anas Radi Allahu anhu states, "The day on which Huzoor Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam arrived in Madinatul Munawwara every thing in Madinatul Munawwara became bright and radiant through his Noor." (Tirmizi Shareef)

Hazrat Ali Radi Allahu anhu says, �Whosoever respects the Meelad Shareef and is a means of motivating a Meelad gathering, He will take from this world the gift of Imaan and He will enter Jannat without any questioning.� (An Ne�matul Kubra

Hamna
09-07-2009, 05:03 AM
Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ka'ab (radi Allahu anhu) narrated: �I heard Kaab bin Maalik (radi Allahu anhu) talking about his failure to join (the Ghazwa of) Tabuk. He said, "When I greeted Allah's Nabi (sall Allaho alaihi wasallam) , his face was glittering with happiness, for whenever Allah's Messenger (sall Allaho alaihi wasallam) was happy, his (blessed) face used to glitter, as if it was a piece of the moon, and we used to recognise (his happiness) from his face." (Bukhari)

Sayyidah Saffiyah Radi Allahu anhu the aunt of the Prophet Muhammad Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, "I was at the home of the Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam at the time of his birth and I saw that his Noor had become more powerful than the light of the lamp

FAJAAN
09-25-2009, 07:26 PM
JazakAllah

nyce collection

Hamzaking
12-20-2009, 08:22 AM
jazakAllah

Abewsha
09-01-2011, 07:20 AM
jazaakallah

Copyright ©2008