Pakistan: Lights Ahead - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Political Issues Of Pakistan » Pakistan: Lights Ahead
Political Issues Of Pakistan Share Pakistani Political Issues and videos Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star Pakistan: Lights Ahead - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 04:33 PM

Today, As all Pakistanis are worried on the current situation prevailing in our country at the moment, as on one hand their is a continous war on terror going on our western border areas with extrimists forces and than the law and order situation in Karachi considered worst in recent times, so an ordinary person on the streets is somewhat left without hope excpet to pray to Almighty.

But as i see, things are not that bad as it seems, and in both situation their is hope of a better Pakistan from the ashes of these conflicts and its becoming clearer and clear to me now.

Since my teenage in mid 80s i have heard in my ears and sought in papers two kinds of problems again and again surfacing and threatning the integrity of Pakistan i.e. First the issue of "Pakhtunistan" by ANP's Wali Khan and the Second one is the issue of "Sindhudash" from late GM Syed.

The recent developments in our country just stated in my first paragraph have puts the last nails in the coffins of these issues once for all.

Recently, we just witnessed how for the first time in Pakistan's history ANP clebrate the independece day.....alas....for somehow they have concluded that its only the will of rest of Pakistan that helps their area (from Kabul to Kohat) to fall in the hands of extremists without any check of Idealogy and its only the power of PA that will leaves these extremists at bay at every corner of their beloved land i.e. (Swat lieberation from Taliban)...., So its better to teamups with the Idea of Pakistan than to dwells in extremism with fellow pakhtuns all alone. This is a positive sign from these parts of our lands since 1947.

Secondly, on the issue of "SindhuDash" althouth their might be some punches left here or their to be used by players of Sindh Card in Pakistani politics but the poison in its teeths is evaporated by ZM recent outburst. Thier are two established demographic ICONS in Sindh Velley... Urdu Speakers with the majority of area of Karachi and Hayderabad and the native Sindhis in interior both are not to be considered from now on as one entity to the expense of Pakistan both will check each other keeping their backs alligned to the idealogy of Pakistan and that's another positive sighn in Pakistani Politics.

Last time ZM outburst (Bhokay..Nangay...) from a point of view of a Sindhi Nationalist on the hidden MQM grafting of Mohahjir Province, kept them open to the Ire of rest of Pakistan...we just consider at that moment that may be the hidden desire of MQM for their own province is somwhat justifiable but without wating more time the the greater sense prevails to these SN and they quickly aligned themselves to the Idea of Pakistan for a bcking of rest of Pakistan only to barred MQM to take the cake in shape of KHI - HDB independence as a seperate province first and then.... After these revelations suddenly the soft corner in all of Pakistan to the hidden cause of MQM is evaporated at once just like as it comes in a month back time.

Now i firmly believe that what ZM said about AH on American Idea to break Pakistan is correct....99%, the other 1% truth is that these Sindhi Nationalists are somehwhat with MQM at that time bcz AH with a cunning politics keep them on "behinds the lights of their Truck". These Sindhi nationalists are frimly belives now that the integrity of Pakistan is in their best National Interests as it keeps their beloved land (Sindhudash) integrated in one unit. Going forwards both have a check on each other "Independent" intentions while giving lessons of patriotism to each other time to time.

Therefore, my fellow countrymen don't loose hearts... the future of Pakistan is Great and we are actually leaving the Bad time to our backs...their is a new Dawn coming towards us...Cheers!!!

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistan: Lights Ahead - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 05:28 PM

well i am worry about this democracy system . if it continuously in out country , no body knows wot it will bring for us

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI