Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep!
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-25-2011, 04:49 PM

Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep!
There’s a lot of advice out there about getting good sleep -- and it's very important. We quickly adjust to being sleep-deprived, and don't notice that we aren't functioning at a normal level, but lack of sleep really affects us. If you're feeling blue or listless, try going to sleep thirty minutes earlier for a week. It can really help. Neurophysiology of sleep is an explosively growing branch of science. Many theories that are currently contested will soon be forgotten as a result of new findings. Consequently, this text is likely to grow old very quickly. Yet some basic truths about sleep are well-established, and practical conclusions can be drawn with the benefit to human creativity and intellectual accomplishment.
</B>
Unless you’re suffering from a serious sleep disorder, simply improving your daytime habits and creating a better sleep environment can set the stage for good sleep. By developing a good bedtime routine and designing a plan that works with your individual needs, you can avoid common pitfalls and make simple changes that bring you consistently better sleep.
Here are tips that have helped me get good sleep:

Good habits for good sleep:

Exercise most days, even if it’s just to take a walk.
No caffeine after 6:00 p.m
An hour before bedtime, avoid doing any kind of work that takes alert thinking. Addressing envelopes—okay. Analyzing an article—nope.
Adjust your bedroom temperature to be slightly chilly.
Keep your bedroom dark. Studies show that even the tiny light from a digital alarm clock can disrupt a sleep cycle. We have about six devices in our room that glow bright green; it’s like sleeping in a mad scientist’s lab. I have to put a pillow over the cable box.
Keep the bedroom as tidy as possible. It’s not restful to fight through chaos into bed.
If sleep won’t come:

Breathe deeply and slowly until you can’t stand it anymore.
If your mind is racing (you’re planning a trip, a move; you’re worried about a medical diagnosis), write down what’s on your mind. This technique really works for me.
Slather yourself with body lotion. This feels good and also, if you’re having trouble sleeping because you’re hot, it cools you down.
If your feet are cold, put on socks.

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-10-2012, 10:58 PM

nice tips

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 04:22 AM

In4mative Sharing...

(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Quick Tips for a Good Night Sleep! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-28-2013, 11:27 PM

nice sharing....................

Post New Thread  Reply