Shahid Afridi profile - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » Cricket Images » Shahid Afridi profile
Cricket Images Share the greatest moments in cricket history through pictures !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Blush Shahid Afridi profile - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2008, 03:16 AM

Shahid Afridi
Player Details
Team Name Pakistan
Full Name Shahid Afridi
Date of Birth 1st March 1980
Place of Birth Khyber Agency (Pakistan)
Batting Style Right Handed
Bowling Style Right-arm medium
Player Type Allrounder
Player Profile
In cricket, Shahid Afridi is the maddest of mad maxes. A flamboyant allrounder introduced to international cricket as a 16-year-old legspinner, he surprised everyone
but himself by pinch-hitting the fastest one-day hundred in his maiden innings. Afridi is a compulsive shot-maker and although until 2004 it was too often his undoing, causing him to float in and out of the team, a combination of maturity on and off the field and a sympathetic coach in Bob Woolmer, has seen Afridi blossom into one of modern-day cricket's most dangerous players and a vital cog in Pakistan's revival in 2005. A string of incisive contributions from June 2004 culminated in a violent century against India in Kanpur in April 2005; remarkably it was the joint second fastest ODI century in terms of balls faced. A few weeks before, by smashing the joint second fastest Test half-century at Bangalore and taking crucial last day wickets, Afridi had helped Pakistan memorably level the Test series. So his year continued; a Test century against the West Indies and contributions against England at the end of the year. He went berserk against India on the flattest of pitches with two centuries, including a Test best 156 in January 2006. An Afridi virtuoso is laced with fearless lofted drives and short-arm jabs over midwicket. He is at his best when forcing straight and at his weakest pushing at the ball just outside off. The biggest improvement has been in Afridi's legspin; previously underrated, they are now integral in the ODI side and curiously effective at key moments in Tests. When the conditions are with him, he gets turn as well as some lazy drift, but his box of tricks is the key, boasting a vicious faster ball and a conventional off-spinner as well. His allround skills are completed by agile fielding and among the strongest arms in the game; he also possesses the firmest handshake in international cricket. Again he shocked everyone but himself when, after finally becoming a fixture in the Pakistan side, and a thrillingly bombastic one at that, he announced a temporary 'retirement' from Test cricket, citing an increasingly heavy playing schedule. To less surprise, he retracted his retirement two weeks later. Since then he has been dropped again from the Test team in England and his place in the ODI side has been in flux. He remains, though, an original and a dangerous one at that.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2008, 03:17 AM

His batting is wicked and his bowling is awesome!
without him there is no fun to watch paki matches!

(#3)
Old
@sd

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2008, 10:12 AM

nice infoo thx for iT

(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2008, 10:44 AM

Queen jii nice onee

(#5)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2008, 12:49 PM

nicee falak sisooo
thx4s

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2008, 01:11 PM

Nice

(#7)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-23-2008, 11:17 PM

Nice Queen siso .

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 10:48 AM

THANKS Queen for the this profile. and i want to let u know guyz that shahid afridi is the top 5 bowlers of ICC in this year who has taken most wickets so dont think he doesnt deserve to be in pakistani team.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#9)
Old
~!Da oNly rUleR !!!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 11:21 AM

a girl can b this much fan 2 afridi i jst

(#10)
Old
~!Da oNly rUleR !!!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 11:22 AM

a girl can b this much fan 2 afridi i jst cant believe

Post New Thread  Reply