Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Computer and Information Technology » Email Marketing Tips and Techniques
Computer and Information Technology !!! Computer softwares, problems and about latest science Technology !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-09-2010, 04:43 AM

The Key to successful Email Marketing Campaign is to target the “Right Customer” for “Right Product” through delivering the “Right Message” at the “Right Time”. But before going in details of Marketing Tactics, lets revisit some basics of Email Marketing;

Despite of increasing numbers of spammers and unsolicited emails, Email Marketing is still the most inexpensive, convenient, and most effective way of placing ones brand in potential customers minds. Consumers still look for the piece of information the need from email messages.

In Aug 2006 eMarketer reported that;

“The ubiquity of E-mail, among marketers and Internet users, has created a take-it-for-granted attitude that detracts from its actual power. But with a 90% penetration rate among Internet users—over 55% of all Americans—E-mail represents an audience with critical mass, and it is the primary delivery vehicle for word-of-mouth marketing.”

BRANDED EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Email addresses tell half of the story even before email actually gets opened and your email to your potential prospects is Your Companies First impressions on them, and as they say “First Impression is the Last impression”. A free email address, provided by your ISP or by free email services (hotmail, yahoo, Gmail), can never make as great impact as your branded email address does, even an free email address is even not regarded as professional by majority of recipients.

you@yourcomapny .com not only represents you but the identity of your company/brand too, if you use this email, along with your professional communication, for all your personal emailing this will also generate some good traffic on your site by viral marketing method. (Give it a try forward some good emails with your branded email address to your contacts)

HOW TO GET BRANDED EMAIL ADDRESS

Having branded email addresses is very simple, convenient and cheap. You would have to register a domain name like www.yourcompany.com and buy an email hosting services.

RULES OF THE GAME

Having acquired your companies branded email addresses and email aliases you are just at few steps from starting your first E-mail Marketing campaign. Following 12 ways will help you get your message effectively delivered and generate optimum output.

1. Initiate Pilot Project: Before starting full scale Email Marketing campaign, it is always advisable to test your campaign by initializing a pilot project. This will help you evaluate your output and you will have some feedback, which will help you improve your master plan of email marketing.

2. Selecting the right Audience: Try to make different lists of your prospects, Group customers into distinct audiences, such as customers with similar demographics, purchasing histories, or other characteristics. Targeted offers tend to boost response rates.

3. Select most appropriate email address to send from: You may have different email aliases like; [email protected]@yourcompany.com [email protected]@yourcompany.com [email protected], Among all the addresses you have with your company domain name, you should select the most appropriate email address for sending your promotional email. This selection may be based on Content of the email or the Selected group of Prospects.

4. Ask for confirmation of subscription: Both Via your email and on your website you can ask your prospect to confirm their subscription to newsletter or emails to be sent by your company. This is how you get their permission to contact them. and your gain Audience who really has interest in listen from you.

5. Offer incentives: Simple incentives can be offered in return of your customer subscription, these incentives varies from free samples to discount code. This time tested technique is still as effective as it ever was.

6. Deliver One message at a time: Don’t make you readers confused with so many offers in a single email, or too much information to digest. Focus on what you want from your audience to do for you, be specific and simple.

7. Ask for feedback: It is a good practice to ask feed back from you prospects, request them to provide feedback on your email or the offers in your email. Your prospect may reply your to the email he received or post his feedback on your website. Here you need to take care to two most important actions. First, you should send your emails from the address which can receive reply. Do not send your promotional emails from “NOREPLY” address. Second, when you ask to provide on feedback form or asking to take a survey, double check that you have provided the absolute link to the feedback/survey form.

8. Timely Review and update of prospects list: Keep you list reviewed and updated for necessary details about your contacts which will help you target them in future. Delete those addresses which no longer receive emails (bounce back).

9. Beware of Spam triggers: Do not attract spam filters by using words like refund, Click here or free. Avoid using too many links in you emails, Do not Capitalize your words unnecessarily. Do not attach large files with your emails

10. Link to your website: Reader of your promotional email should know where to go next, provide him the link to your website, but be specific, the landing page should be one that refers the offer or promo in your email.

11. Simple to unsubscribe: Let them go if they want. you can force them to read your emails, the other option they have is to mark you spam and this is what you can not afford. Make it easy for them to unsubscribe rather than mark you spam.

12. And of course it should look good: Your email design should be clean, simple, attractive and professional. unnecessary images will not only detract your audience but sometimes don’t look professional.

All the above tips are results of years and years of experience of many gurus are meant to help you succeed, and remember nothing guarantee success but your own efforts in right direction… Best of Luck.

This post is taken from a blog of my friend M Furqan http://www.furqan.pk/

S. Akhter Feroz
Business Development
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CYBERICON.COM

Last edited by cybericon; 06-13-2010 at 05:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-09-2010, 12:39 PM

Thnx For Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-12-2010, 10:20 PM

Very Nice Thnx For sharing

And Your Lord Never Forget
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2010, 03:06 AM

thanks i have that id )

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2010, 05:41 AM

Thank you all for appreciating, @Ayaz I could not follow you, what do you mean by I have that id???

S. Akhter Feroz
Business Development
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CYBERICON.COM
(#6)
Old

Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2010, 06:05 AM

thnx for sharin

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2010, 06:17 AM

thank you !~*AdOrAbLe*~!

S. Akhter Feroz
Business Development
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CYBERICON.COM
(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2010, 08:52 AM

well quite informaTive sTuff n inTresTinG toO..

Ajab Tamasha-Gar Hain Matti k ye Putlay "SAQI"
Bewafai Karo to Rote Hain, Wafa karo to Rulate Hain
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-27-2010, 04:42 PM

nice
thx for shairing

(#10)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Email Marketing Tips and Techniques - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-18-2010, 12:53 PM

Very appreciate for sharing . Email marketing is the advertisement of a product, service, or brand through electronic mail. Nowadays emai marketing is also use to feedback to consumer . If you got the email address of your consumers, sending email to them can bring you clicks directly and advertise your products better. What’ s more ,always keep in touch with your consumers will certainly bring you orders, isn’t it? I've just sarted doing email marketing . I found a free email marketing software. Share it to all: Comm100 Newsletter. You can visit common100 for more information.

Post New Thread  Reply