Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
book Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2011, 09:29 AM

Big-screen love always seems sweeter than the real thing, doesn’t it? Here are ten couples that remind us of how love is supposed to be…

Films Top 10 Most Romantic Couples

1. Rick Blaine & Ilsa Lund from Casablanca (1942)

They'll always have Paris and we'll always remember a love that was sacrificed so that two people could fight the evil of Nazi Germany.

2. Romeo Montague & Juliet Capulet from Romeo & Juliet (1996)

Shakespeare's classic couple defy their families and deny their names to engage in an affair doomed by Verona politics and re-created in so many guises that this list could be filled out with only its innumerable incarnations.

3. Rose and Jack Dawson from Titanic (1998)

This was a love that transcended social class and enabled Rose to break free from the constraints of familial duty and become her own woman. Its tragic ending only served to cement their love for all time.

4. Baby and Johnny from Dirty Dancing (1987)

A coming of age romance between a young girl and an older, professional dancer. Their differences and mutual admiration serve to help each other become better people. There’s nothing like love to make people want to be better people.

5. Lloyd Dobler & Diane Court in Say Anything… (1989)

If there's any argument against having "our song," Lloyd puts it to rest with a scene repeated by unworthy men all over who held their ghetto blasters aloft for love.

6. Harry Burns & Sally Albright from When Harry Met Sally… (1989)

This classic answer to whether or not a man and woman can be friends without sleeping with each other still sets the standard for the romantic comedy and forever alters the sandwich eating experience.

7. Charles & Carrie from Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994)

This proves that romance can blossom across the Atlantic with this charming tale of bad timing, slightly worse timing, tragic timing, and appallingly unforgivable timing that ends up quite lovely in the end, despite the rain.

8. Laszlo de Almasy & Katharine Clifton from The English Patient (1996)

Casablanca's doppelganger portrays a man who will sell his country out to the forces of evil for the sake of the woman he loves.

9. William Shakespeare & Viola De Lesseps from Shakespeare in (1998)

The bard becomes entangled with a young woman defying Elizabethan tradition and taking to the stage as a man. When she is betrothed to another, Stratford's playwright concocts the second story on our list and defeats the writer's block that threatened to derail his course to classrooms the world over.

10. Christian & Satine from Moulin Rouge (2001)

Once again, true love (of the Bohemian variety) leads a writer into a doomed love affair with a Parisian showgirl promised to another, but in love with our handsome hero in this manic musical medley of pop music and period drama.

If you've never given up your love to fight an evil empire or married behind your families' back, these films are here to remind us, in their bigger than life way, that love is something special. It may not always involve swords, sandwiches, or Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth I, but it's up to you to remember that it's something extraordinary nonetheless.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2011, 11:46 PM

Gud
T 4 S

(#3)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2011, 08:47 AM

keep on your sharing fantastic..

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2011, 05:16 PM

thanks

(#5)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-23-2011, 08:34 AM

thanks for your sharing

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-23-2011, 09:53 AM

thanks

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Film's Top 10 Most Romantic Couples - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-17-2011, 06:27 PM

hmmm nice

Post New Thread  Reply