Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » Same place, same pose... but two very different stories
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Same place, same pose... but two very different stories

By Polly Dunbar

The echoes of a Royal wedding from an earlier era are difficult to ignore.

The backdrop is the same: the opulent red-and-gold decor of the grand Throne Room at Buckingham Palace. And the mischievous smiles on the faces of some of the bridesmaids and page boys – and endearingly bewildered expressions on the others – are strikingly similar.

But, 30 years after the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer, the official wedding picture of Prince William and Kate Middleton also reflects the differences between the two couples' relationships.

Happy: William and Kate surrounded by, clockwise bottom right, The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones, Miss Eliza Lopes, Miss Grace van Cutsem, Lady Louise Windsor, Master Tom Pettifer, Master William Lowther-Pinkerton

The 1981 wedding party. From back, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, Diana and Charles, Edward van Cutsem; front: Lord Nicholas Windsor, Clementine Hambro, Catherine Cameron, India Hicks, Sarah-Jane Gaselee and Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones

The photograph of Charles and Diana, taken by Patrick Lichfield, seemed to capture a moment of spontaneous informality, with the wedding party collapsing in a fit of giggles. But, as we now know, the warmth was not reflected in the marriage itself.

By contrast, Kate and William's picture, by photographer Hugo Burnand, appears more formal, despite little Tom Pettifer's insistence on leaning in as close to the bride as possible.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-01-2011, 09:11 PM

Princes Diana is mush beautiful then KATE

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Kate Bhi Pyari hay

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-01-2011, 10:02 PM

hmm abhi ek aur aney wali hie phir compare karenige lol.

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-02-2011, 04:08 AM

woooooooow v,nycccccccccccc

T 4 S

keep rockin

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-02-2011, 09:32 AM

thanks for the sharing...

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-02-2011, 09:41 AM

really fantastic sharing so thanks....

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Same place, same pose... but two very different stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-28-2011, 04:56 PM

ahaan beautiful pics

Post New Thread  Reply