❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Say For Islam » ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week.
Say For Islam !!!!Share Say For Islam!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2012, 08:43 PM

السلام عليكم
In This Thread i Will share a Short Every week.

All of the stories have been collected from internet.
Few of them have known sources & few of them does not.
However, the aim of these stories is to strengthen our imaam.

I will edit this first post every week to tell you what pages the stories are on.

This week's Story is Called The Patient Old Man

When passing through a mountain pass, a bedouin (villager) once came across an old man
who was blind and who seemed to be afflicted (Cause pain or suffering to; affect or trouble) with various ailments (An illness) all over his body. It was clear that he was wasting away. He was even paralyzed and was constantly forced to remain in a seated position. The Bedouin could clearly hear him say, "All praise is for Allah, Who has kept me safe from ailments with which He has tested many among His creation; and He has indeed preferred me over many among those that He created."

"My brother!" exclaimed the bedouin. "What have you been saved from? By Allah, I think that you have been afflicted with every single kind of ailment !"

"Go away from me," said the old man, as he raised his head. "Do I not still have a tongue with which I can pronounce His Oneness, and with which I can remember Him every single moment? And do I not still have a heart with which I can know Him?"

These words of the old man were enough for the bedouin to repent to Allah for his sins and ask Him for forgiveness.

Remember, there is always someone else who is in more problem than you.

The Next story is Page 1 Post #5:
http://www.meraforum.com/showpost.ph...01&postcount=5

Next Story Page 1 Post # 7
http://www.meraforum.com/showpost.ph...19&postcount=7

Last edited by Nazuk Ladki; 06-22-2012 at 11:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-07-2012, 09:08 PM

Walekum as Salaam.

MashaALLAH very Nice thread Nazo.. Jazkillahu Khairun.

and the story's moral is very inspirational MashaALLAH!!

looking forwrd for more stories.

Keep it up!!

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-11-2012, 08:41 AM

jazakALLAH
beautiful thread nazoo..

i jus read the story
& itz so trueee we complain alottt
and frget about all tht he has given us..!!

keeep sharinggg i ll come back next week!!

(#4)
Old

Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-11-2012, 08:55 AM

Very nice thread Nazuk....keep sharing such stories.

(#5)
Old

Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2012, 10:04 PM

This weeks Story is Called Hachiko, the Faithful Dog.

Hachiko was born in 1923 and was owned by Eisaburo Ueno, a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo. The professor used to take a train from the Shibuya Station every day to go to the university.
Each day Hachiko accompanied the professor to the train station when he left for work. Upon returning, the professor would find the dog patiently waiting for his master and wagging its tail. This happy routine continued until one fateful day in 1925, when the professor was taken ill on the job and unfortunately died before he could return home. As usual, the dog waited at the train station that day for his master to return back. However, seeing that he wasn't coming back, Hachiko waited till night fell and retuned back home. The next day Hachiko went back to the train station again, waiting for his master to come back. He patiently waited till sunset and then retuned back home. The dog was so devoted to the professor that he continued to visit the train station everyday for the next 10 years! The people who passed the loyal dog each day were so touched by his story that they erected a statue in his honor in 1934.

In 1935, Hachiko died at the very same spot where he used to wait for his master.

Dear readers, we should take a lesson from this story for ourselves. By reciting the kalimah of Tawheed, all of us have taken an oath to be loyal to our Master, Allah Ta'ala. Now, we should look deep into ourselves and check to see how much love we really have for Allah in our hearts.

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-18-2012, 08:00 PM

interesting!!

(#7)
Old

Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-22-2012, 11:56 PM

This Story is Called 500 Years of Worship

Angel Jibrail (as) told Rasulullah (peace be upon him) the follwing incident about a man in the past who worshipped Allah Ta'ala continuously for 500 years. He was granted a shelter on top of a mountain that was surrounded by salty water. However, Allah caused a stream of sweet water to flow through the mountain for that individual. The man would drink from this water and use it to make ablution. Allah Ta'ala also raised a pomegranate tree from which the man would eat one fruit every day.

One day, this person supplicated to Allah that, "Oh Allah, bring my death while I am in the state of prostration." Allah accepted this dua of his. Whenever Jibrail (as) came down to the Earth, he found this man prostrating to Allah. Jibrail (as) said that on the day of Judgement, Allah will tell the angels to take this individual to Paradise through His mercy. However, this man will insist that he should enter paradise through the good deeds that he had performed.

Then, Allah will tell the angels to compare his good deeds with the blessings that were given to him in the world. It will be seen that 500 years of his worship does not even equal to the gift of eye sight that was given to him by Allah. The angels will be asked to take him towards the hell fire. Then the man will plead, "Oh Allah! Enter me into Paradise only through Your mercy." At that point, the following discussion will take place between Allah and that man.

Allah: Oh my servant, who created you?

The worshipper: Oh Allah, You have created me.

Allah: Were you created because of the good deeds you have done or because of My mercy?

The worshipper: Because of Your mercy.

Allah: Who granted you the ability to worship for 500 years?

The worshipper: Oh the Almighty! You have granted me that ability.

Allah: Who placed you on the mountain surrounded by the ocean? Who caused a stream of sweet water to flow in between the salty water? Who caused a pomegranate tree to grow for you? Who granted you death while in the state of prostration?

The worshipper: Oh the Sustainer of the Worlds! You have done all of these.

Then Allah will say, "All these have happened due to My mercy and you too will enter Paradise only through My Mercy."

Source: Obtained from the book "Tambihul Ghafileen" by Shaikh Abul Laith Samarkandi.

We can never thank Allah for the blessings that He has given us. Let us use these blessings to recognize Allah before our death.

Last edited by Nazuk Ladki; 06-22-2012 at 11:58 PM..
(#8)
Old

Default Re: ❥ Short islamic Stories- Every week. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-14-2012, 02:16 AM

This week's story is
TELLING THE TRUTH :

Telling the truth is a very good habit. If you always speak the truth, you can save yourself from a lot of trouble! Here is a story of a man who did a lot of bad things, but his promise to tell the truth saved him.

Once a man came to the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) and said, "Oh prophet of Allah, I have many bad habits. Which one of them should I give up first?" The prophet said, "Give up telling lies first and always speak the truth." The man
promised to do so and went home. At night the man was about to go out to steal. Before setting out, he thought
for a moment about the promise he made with the prophet. "If tomorrow the prophet asks me where have I been, what shall I say? Shall I say that I went out stealing? No, I cannot say that. But nor can I lie. If I tell the truth,
everyone will start hating me and call me a thief. I would be punished for stealing."

So the man decided not to steal that night, and gave up this bad habit.
Next day, he felt like drinking wine, when he was about to do so, he said to himself, "What shall I say to the prophet if he asks me what did I do during the
day? I cannot tell a lie, and if I speak the truth people will hate me, because a Muslim is not allowed to drink wine." And so he gave up the idea of drinking wine.

In this way, whenever the man thought of doing something bad, he remembered his promise to tell the truth at all times. One by one, he gave up all his bad habits and became a good Muslim and a very good person. If you always speak the truth, you can be a good person, a good Muslim whom Allah likes and favors. If Allah - our Creator - is pleased with us, He will reward us with HEAVEN, which is a place of happiness and joy.

Make a promise: I shall always speak the truth.

Post New Thread  Reply