Dani Alves Says I Would Love David Luiz To Join Barcelona - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » General Football » Dani Alves Says I Would Love David Luiz To Join Barcelona
General Football Discuss anything football related that does not fit into any other forum.,Share the greatest moments in soccer history through pictures & Videos!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New New Dani Alves Says I Would Love David Luiz To Join Barcelona - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2013, 12:32 PM

Dani Alves Says I Would L0ve David Luiz To Join Barcelona

Barcelona: Dani Alves feels Chelsea defender David Luiz would be a good addition for Barcelona, but thinks the Catalans face a tough task in luring the Brazil international away from his current club.

The Camp Nou side are keen to add some fresh blood to their defence this summer and tabled a €25 million offer for the 26-year-old Luiz earlier this month, while their advances for Liverpool`s Daniel Agger have also been spurned.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has since stressed that Barca have little chance of getting their man, but Alves would welcome his compatriot with open arms if the transfer were to take place.

"I would be happy if David Luiz would come to Barcelona. I always want the best for my friends and advise them to join Barca if they get the chance," Alves told El Mundo Deportivo.

"He`s not just a friend, but he has a lot of quality, too.

"The problem is not whether he would like to come here, but that you have to take him away from Mourinho and that will not be easy."

"Letting David Luiz join Barca will not be an option for him and even less so as it would make us stronger. It will be incredibly difficult, nearly impossible."

Luiz has a contract with Chelsea until June 2017.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Default Re: Dani Alves Says I Would Love David Luiz To Join Barcelona - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2013, 04:24 AM

Acha tou hai iss nay goal bhi save kiya tha against spain issi year mein :P tou bohaaat acha ho ga ager ye Barcelona mein atta hai tou .. aur bohaat achaa player bhi hai .. dekhein kia hota hai (^_^)
Thanks for sharin ..

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dani Alves Says I Would Love David Luiz To Join Barcelona - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2013, 07:53 PM

Yeah i Really Like His Performance ..

Post New Thread  Reply