14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » General Discussion » 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story
General Discussion This is the forum for your general conversation. Share your interest, ideas, your dreams (about other guppies) or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Salam 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2011, 08:02 PM

Two self governing countries legally came into existence at the stroke of midnight on 15 August 1947. The ceremonies for the transfer of power were held a day earlier in Karachi, at the time the capital of the new state of Pakistan, so that the last British Viceroy, Lord Mountbatten of Burma, could attend both the ceremony in Karachi and the ceremony in Delhi. This is why Pakistan's Independence Day is celebrated on August 14 and India's on August 15.

The partition was promulgated in the Indian Independence Act 1947 and resulted in the dissolution of the British Indian Empire. The struggle between the new dominions of India and Pakistan which resulted from the partition displaced up to 12.5 million people in the former British Indian Empire, with estimates of loss of life varying from several hundred thousand to a million. The violent nature of the partition created an atmosphere of mutual hostility and suspicion between India and Pakistan that plagues their relationship to this day.

The partition of India included the geographical division of the Bengal province of British India into East Bengal, which became part of the Dominion of Pakistan (from 1956, East Pakistan, until independence as Bangladesh in 1971) and West Bengal, which became part of India; and the similar partition of the Punjab province into West Punjab (later the Pakistani Punjab and Islamabad Capital Territory) and East Punjab (later the Indian Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh). The partition deal also included the division of state assets, including the Indian Civil Service, the Indian Army, the Royal Indian Navy, the Indian railways and the central treasury, and other administrative services.

=======================================

Last edited by SALMAN; 08-12-2011 at 08:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2011, 08:12 PM

thanks for the brief history .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old

Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2011, 03:12 AM

Great effort!

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2011, 03:13 AM

Good one

(#5)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2011, 02:03 PM

(#6)
Old
decenct girl

Star Sign:
Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-15-2011, 06:10 PM

hmmmmmmmmmm

(#7)
Old

Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-15-2011, 09:30 PM

itnee shakti humein denaa daataa, man ka wishwaas kamazor ho naa
hum chale nek raste pe hum se, bhool kar bhee koi bhool ho naa

(#8)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by safa View Post
itnee shakti humein denaa daataa, man ka wishwaas kamazor ho naa
hum chale nek raste pe hum se, bhool kar bhee koi bhool ho naa

SACH KO AANCH NAHI

SHAYED AAP WAAHID SHAKHS HAIN FORUM PAR JISKO "AZADI" KE ASAL MEANING AUR KHUSHI HAI.. COZ SIRF AAP NE HI MERI POST PAR "THANKS" KA BUTTON CLICK KARNE KI ZAHMAT FARMAAYI.. BAAQI SAB NE TO BAS "FORMAL" JAWAB DIYA..

HIDOSTAN ZINDABAD AUR HINDOSTANI ZINDABAD

Last edited by SALMAN; 08-16-2011 at 08:04 AM..
(#9)
Old

Default Re: 14 & 15 AUGUST - Brief Story - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALMAN View Post
SACH KO AANCH NAHI

SHAYED AAP WAAHID SHAKHS HAIN FORUM PAR JISKO "AZADI" KE ASAL MEANING AUR KHUSHI HAI.. COZ SIRF AAP NE HI MERI POST PAR "THANKS" KA BUTTON CLICK KARNE KI ZAHMAT FARMAAYI.. BAAQI SAB NE TO BAS "FORMAL" JAWAB DIYA..

HIDOSTAN ZINDABAD AUR HINDOSTANI ZINDABAD

ye to mera paidayishi Huq hai......
Ye Hindustan hai rashk-e-khuld-e-bareen
Ugalti sona Watan ki zameen

Last edited by safa; 08-25-2011 at 08:07 PM..
Post New Thread  Reply