Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Main Category » Announcement » Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added
Announcement !! Announcement for all members !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

(#11)
Old
Junior

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Signature of the month Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-28-2009, 08:06 PM

Ok, Ive looked through the account options and cant seem to find the option to add an avatar, or signature. Im sure its posted somewhere on here, but for the life of me I cant find it...and Im probably looking right at it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-29-2009, 08:40 PM

wow tatz awesom ayaz bahii well look back plp ,and also i waz wondering ayaz bahii ke u shld do is best romantic best funny best sexy best beautifull best pretty best cute best adorable avaters or sigii'z hw abt tat think abt it and have a look neway thnxx

(#13)
Old

Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-29-2009, 08:42 PM

have i said anything wrong neway jo tha woh tu gaya so neway

(#14)
Old

star Re: Signature of the month Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-29-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarCrazyo View Post
Ok, Ive looked through the account options and cant seem to find the option to add an avatar, or signature. Im sure its posted somewhere on here, but for the life of me I cant find it...and Im probably looking right at it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

first, click on the user cp, located on the top left corner.

2nd, look at the left side of the page, it gives u the options to edit your signature and edit your avatar.

3rd, click on the option edit avatar: you can choose either the default ones or browse your own. just click save afterwards.

4th, click on the edit signature: you can browse your image or enter URL, check the box insert image, and click save. you can also type a saying after you insert your image.

hope this helps

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

¢aяρє ∂ιєм •·.·´¯`·.·• §ë¡zє тнє ∂α¥
(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-11-2009, 01:25 PM

itz niCe bUt ye kOn se mOunth ka hai main kafii dair baad aj aai hUn..

(#16)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2009, 02:01 PM

very nice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#17)
Old
~~~AnGeL~~~

Star Sign:
Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2009, 03:05 PM

gud mera naam hai kiya............

(#18)
Old

Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2009, 07:24 PM

Nice it'll appreciate the MeraForum Members

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(#19)
Old

Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-20-2009, 06:17 AM

(#20)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Signature of the month & Avatar of the month Added - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-20-2009, 08:40 AM

Salam O Alaikum.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post New Thread  Closed Thread