~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
gb ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 07:25 AM

20 years after the adoption of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child huge number of children around the world still suffers from poverty, violence and disease. Each year 4 million children die before they reach one month, 150 million children work, more than 500 million exposed to violence, but 51 million do not even remember their birthdays.

Street children is a term used to refer to children who live on the streets of a city. They are basically deprived of family care and protection. Most children on the streets are between the ages of about 5 and 17 years old, and their population between different cities is varied.

Street children live in abandoned buildings, cardboard boxes, parks or on the street itself. A great deal has been written defining street children, but the primary difficulty is that there are no precise categories, but rather a continuum, ranging from children who spend some time in the streets and sleep in a house with ill-prepared adults, to those who live entirely in the streets and have no adult supervision or care.

Poor health is a chronic problem for street children. Half of all children in India are malnourished, but for street children the proportion is much higher. These children are not only underweight, but their growth has often been stunted; for example, it is very common to mistake a 12 year old for an 8 year old.

Street children live and work amidst trash, animals and open sewers. Not only are they exposed and susceptible to disease, they are also unlikely to be vaccinated or receive medical treatment.

Homeless children have the odds stacked against them. They are exposed to the elements, have an uncertain supply of food, are likely miss out on education and medical treatment, and are at high risk of suffering addiction, abuse and illness. A single child alone on the streets is especially vulnerable.

Poverty dumps a crowd of problems onto a child. Not only do these problems cause suffering, but they also conspire to keep the child poor throughout his/her life. In order to survive, a poor child in India will probably be forced to sacrifice education and training; without skills the child will, as an adult, remain at the bottom of the economic heap.

Street schools provide some education, as does mainstreaming of children into government schools and offering scholarships to private schools. Vocational training centres are a pragmatic, but powerful, tool to assist children in escaping the poverty trap. Children at these centres learn skills such as jewellery-making and tailoring which can prove more valuable to them than additional formal schooling. The money children earn at the centres alleviates some of their poverty, and encourages the child and his/her parents to choose vocational training over child labour.

Most of Brazil's street children expect to be killed before they are 18. Between 4 and 5 adolescents are murdered daily and every 12 minutes a child is beaten. Conservative figures put the number at 2 killings every day.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
KingDom Of HeaVen

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 08:51 AM

Awwwwwwww.......This is the part of Life ...No Words for these innocent souls..Thanks For sharing

(#3)
Old

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 02:21 PM

thnx..

(#4)
Old

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 02:58 PM

Touching post

(#5)
Old

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 03:02 PM

thnx..

(#6)
Old
Twitter @AqeSarwar

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 05:49 PM

Hamaray Aihad k Bachay To Gum Hen Fikar-e-ROZI Men ..
Wo Kia Khelen KhilOnOn se Jinhen BachpAN Nai Milta ... :s

SupErB ShArinG ..

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 06:42 PM

Buhat Achi post hay Addo ...aisi posts huny chaye so humy pata lagta rahy k humy pass kia kuch hay ju DUINYA k beshumar logo k pass nahi hay Aur hum ALHUMDULILLLAH kah sky sachy dil sai

(#8)
Old

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 09:43 PM

thnx all

(#9)
Old

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 09:52 PM

awww very touchy
ALLAH in sab bachon ki sari wishez pori karay AMEEN

(#10)
Old

Default Re: ~~ Street Children Some Fact's & Snap'zZ ~~By ADoO - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2010, 09:53 PM

ameen
thnx sisoo

Post New Thread  Reply