Bridal Makeup Tips - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » Bridal Makeup Tips
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 05:25 PM

How to Apply Bridal Makeup - Pakistani Bridal Makeup Tips

In bridal make up, bright and neon colors must be avoided... they simply scream out of photos, but do not go to the opposite side.

The bright day of your wedding it is not proper to use gray. All the effort put in to making your skin look radiant will go to the trashcan because gray makes skin look ashy.
The best bet for your makeup in the big day is to choose a neutral or true color.

Bridal Makeup Tips and Advice

Use a professional make up artist if possible. Have a pre-wedding consultation so your makeup artist already knows what you want

Have your makeup done as close to the ceremony as possible

Have a facial two weeks prior to your wedding.

If you've not had facials in the past we would recommend you start this process 3-4 months prior to your wedding.

Use a primer before applying your foundation. This will make your foundation last longer. It is also a good idea to use an eye primer to eliminate shadow creasing

Make certain your foundation is an exact match to your skin tone

Use powdered rice papers to eliminate any shine

Use a light to medium lipstick that is long wearing. If you will be having black and white photos then add a layer of lip gloss

Start applying your favorite lipstick shade. To last for all day, use lip pencil and then go for filling in with lipstick. Add some gloss to your lips for a great impact. Long lasting lipstick will stand you in good stead.

When applying your makeup wear a button shirt that can be easily removed when its time to dress.

Place a towel over your head prior to slipping into your gown to avoid getting makeup on your gown.

If you've had your hair professionally done and you will be removing your veil, then have the stylist show your mom or bridesmaids how to fix your style.

A week before your wedding rehearse your makeup - practice, practice, and practice some more, until you perfect the look you want for your wedding day.

Choose a hairstyle that will suit your face shape. Round faces will look good on high 'up dos' and sleek long styles while long faces suit styles that have width and volume.

If your wearing sandals then about a month before your wedding start your foot treatment so your feet look as good as the rest of you.

Do not do your own makeup. Have a professional makeup artist or a friend do it. Chances are you've got a bit of the jitters with all the excitement which could result in you having difficulties doing your own makeup

Don't make your foundation thick like a mask. Light for overall evenness is best.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 05:31 PM

very n ice sharing sis

[IMG][/IMG]
Thousands Of Yesterdays Have Gone, Millions Off Tomorrows Come,BUT, There Is Only ONE "TODAY",So, Enjoy You TODAY & Don't LIVE In WHT IS NOT TODAY."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2009, 02:19 AM

thankz sis

(#4)
Old
Kanch Ki Guriya

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2009, 03:28 AM

very nice sharing

Main bhi kitni pagal hoon na
Sang hawa k urna chahoon
Titli ban kar nagri nagri
Gulshan Gulshan phirna chahoon
Phooloon k sab rang chura kar
Chunri apni rangna chahoon
Main bhi kitni pagal hoon na

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2009, 03:30 AM

thankz sis

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2009, 11:23 PM

nice .....sharing

purold hai ..

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2009, 08:31 PM

thankz

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2009, 10:05 PM

nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2009, 02:15 AM

thankz api

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2009, 02:38 AM

very nice sharing..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post New Thread  Reply