Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
beautiful Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2011, 05:57 PM

Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak

Regardless of what took place in Manisha's personal life that caused her to stay away from films (or cause filmmakers to stay away from her, which is also possible) what you can't take away from her is her brilliant body of work. From Khamoshi and 1942 Story, to Bombay and Dil Se, Manisha put her soul into each role and it left us rooting for her and wanting to protect her both on screen and in real life.

Manisha Koirala Photo Gallery

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2011, 07:33 PM

Nyc PicxzZ !!

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2011, 09:20 AM

thanks for the sharing...

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Manisha Koirala - Beauty On Her Peak - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-17-2011, 11:35 AM

Beautiful

Post New Thread  Reply