Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION
Education !! Share Information About Education !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New1 Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2010, 02:02 PM

Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION

I would all of you to encourage and guide as much students as possible from Pakistan to come to study in Norway. The education is Norway is entirely free.
With the current economic recession, Norway is a much better country to live/work and earn then even Sweden and Finland.
Norway has a slightly difficult process to obtain a student visa, i.e after getting admission in any university/college in Norway, one has to transfer the amount (87,000 Norwegian Krones) in University bank account in Norway. They, then send a confirmation by email, which can be utilized to get the visa from Embassy of Norway in Islamabad.

The process is entirely safe, and there is no chance of any mishap.

The best way is to transfer the money with wire transfer (through bank to bank) , instead of the 'HUNDI' or western union type firms.
If anyone of your relative has a dollar account in Pakistan, then you can ask them to transfer the money in Norway on your behalf. This way you will not loose much money in the process.

The HUNDI people take money from you in RUPEES, then
convert it to U.S DOLLARS (you loose money in conversion), then the U.S. Dollars are converted into Norwegian Krones. Usually people loose up to 40-60 thousand RUPEES in the process. Please tell this to everyone who intend to come to Norway on a study visa.

When you are in Norway, these rather small losses do not matter much

The process of admission to Norway is simple;

1-Go to studyinnorway . no to search for Bachelor/Master programmes taught in English and their institutes.

2-Read the requirements of the programmes you are interested in.

3- Apply in at least 8 Programmes since the admission is getting more competitive every year now. Send application by regular Pakistan post, do not waste money on DHL, Fedex, TCS etc.

4- If you get the admission then transfer the required money in your University's bank account.

5-Apply for visa in Norwegian Embassy in Norway with the admission letter, your degrees (attested from IBCC and HEC), English translated Birth certificate, confirmation from your university that you have transferred the money, and your passport.

6-Come to Norway and take all of your money back and spend it as you like.

For more information and guidance, become a member of Pakistan Student Association in Norway by visiting the yahoo group (PSAN)
the education is also free in Sweden and Finland.

To verify, you can visit any website of any university in Norway, Sweden or Finland.

(Except the one's offering BBA or MBA)

these matters have previously been posted/discussed at the following pages,

eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/start-your-own-school/index.pl?read=7012

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080811014140AAsKgf2

nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26453.0.html

wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_right_that_in_Sweden_the_education_is_free

contactpakistan.com/students/counseling/free_masters_in_finland.htm

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2010, 02:12 PM

Thanks For Sharing

And Your Lord Never Forget
(#3)
Old

Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2010, 05:09 PM

nice sharing bro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/center]

میری وجہ سے جس جس کو بھی تکلیف پہنچی ہے میں ان سب سے معافی چاہتا ہوں ۔
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2010, 08:23 PM

Very Very Nice Sharing bro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2010, 12:51 AM

Thank u ....

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-20-2010, 08:46 AM

great info
t4s

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-12-2010, 09:33 PM

thanx 4 sharing bro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/center]

میری وجہ سے جس جس کو بھی تکلیف پہنچی ہے میں ان سب سے معافی چاہتا ہوں ۔
(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-01-2010, 02:05 PM

please keep on sharing. i like it

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2010, 11:51 AM

Nice Sharing ...!!

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
(#10)
Old

Default Re: Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCATION - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-12-2010, 09:39 AM

Its very fine if it is real i like your article.

Post New Thread  Reply