This is to inform all - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Main Category » Chat Room Probelms/Banned Problems/Errors » This is to inform all
Chat Room Probelms/Banned Problems/Errors if u get banned from chat room widout any reason please let us know thanks (WAQAS,AYAZ)

Advertisement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Shaam

My Photos: ()
Loading This is to inform all - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-02-2013, 09:21 PM

Dear Chat Room Users
This is to inform you all that according the ADMIN of chatroom someone recently came into the chatroom and abused AYAZ, HAYYAN and some female and He/She impose that he is Shaam.
Though everybody is responsible for their own act and as Allah mentioned in Quran "You cant harm anyone but untill and unless Allah will and you even cant benefy anyone untill and unless Allah wills". It doesnt and shouldnt effect to anyone who knew me that being abusive and pointing out the weaknesses of any person is not my style, habbit neither emm given such value from my elders and lastly i dont have time for these craps.

One who did it or doing it please note that i dont have any link with anybody on chat and this forum neither emm using it for about an year.

Moreover I m not even using any other nick for sure.

May Allah bless you all and me aswell

Wishing you a very happy eid in advance.

Regards

Hammad (Shaam)

ایک تیرا ہجر جو بالوں میں سفیدی لایا
ایک تیرا عشق جو سینے میں جوان رہتا ہے

And Allah is All Enough For Me (Al-Quran)
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links