Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
pix320 Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-01-2013, 11:30 AM

Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Dead In Fiery Car Wreck: Actor Killed After Porsche GT Driven By His Friend Crashed Into Pole

- Paul Walker died this afternoon in a single-car accident
- The actor and one other died when their Porsche crashed into a pole
- Walker was the father of a daughter, Meadow, 15, who recently moved to California to be closer to him

Tragic accident: Representatives for actor Paul Walker have confirmed that the star died in a car accident Saturday afternoon

Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in a car crash this afternoon when his friend lost control of a Porsche GT and collided with a street light.
The star's representatives and official Facebook page confirmed his death this evening.
Walker, 40, was a passenger in the high-powered super-car when it spun out of control on the 28300 block of Rye Canyon Loop in Santa Clarita at 3:30pm today.
The LA County Sheriff's department has confirmed that two people died in a collision at 3:30pm today, but no names have yet been released.
However, representatives for the actor have confirmed that Paul Walker, who is survived by a 15-year-old daughter, was one of the two men who died this afternoon.
'It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide,' reads a Facebook update on Walker's official page.
'He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW.'
Walker was an investor in the Always Evolving auto shop in Valencia, California and was in the area for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.
While at the event, Walker and an as-yet unnamed friend decided to take a Porsche GT out for a spin, before the driver allegedly lost control and spun into the light pole.
Witnesses at the crash scene posted video of the site on YouTube, showing debris from the crash and emergency workers cordoning off the area.
Photographs from the scene show a completely wrecked, burnt out shell of a car.
Friends of the star told a local newspaper that they 'went through fire extinguishers' in a futile bid to fight the blaze that engulfed the car after the crash.
'We all ran around and jumped in cars and grabbed fire extinguishers and immediately went to the vehicle. It was engulfed in flames. There was nothing. They were trapped. Employees, friends of the shop. We tried. We tried.' Antonio Holmes told the Santa Clarita Signal.

Horror crash: First responders gather evidence near the wreckage of a Porsche sports car that crashed into a light pole on Hercules Street near Kelly Johnson Parkway in Valencia on Saturday, November 30, killing actor Paul Walker

Engulfed: This witness photo shows the Porsche completely consumed by flames after the driver lost control, hitting a pole and killing himself and Paul Walker

Friends at the scene said that Walker and his friend were taking the Porsche out for a joyride.
'Him and his buddy, his brother in arms at heart just decided to joyride, take a spin. Something we all do. We’re all car enthusiasts... We’re all here driving, enjoying each other, and God must’ve needed help,' said Holmes, who said he was a friend of Walker.
'When we saw Paul and Roger leave, Paul was the passenger in the vehicle. They both were experienced drivers.
'This was just a tragic accident that happened on a joyride,' said witness Jim Torp of Santa Clarita.

Crash site: Sheriff deputies work near the wreckage of the Porsche sports car that crashed into a pole on Hercules Street near Kelly Johnson Parkway in Valencia on Saturday

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-01-2013, 06:20 PM

thanks for sharing

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-01-2013, 07:36 PM

g aj ma ny subha h news my dekha

bht afsos howa ye sun ky yai haqeqat ha ham insano ki

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-01-2013, 09:17 PM

ina lilahiWainaileh larajiUn

Sad Newss

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-01-2013, 10:27 PM

Intoxicating Boy : S

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-02-2013, 12:07 AM

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-02-2013, 12:46 AM

Prince Shan : /

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-02-2013, 02:39 AM

Thanks morash for keeping this forum up to date with the news. I didn't know about this news till today.

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-02-2013, 09:11 PM

Np!

* R.I.P Paul Walker ..

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Died In Car Accident - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-01-2015, 12:32 PM

Thanks for the sharing.........

Post New Thread  Reply