* Cooking Contest of the Month* - Page 8 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Cooking Section » Cooking Contest » * Cooking Contest of the Month*
Cooking Contest !! All Cooking Contest Here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

(#71)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: * Cooking Contest of the Month* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjani Larki View Post
Chiken Kormaaaa

Ingredientsssss

Chicken – 1 kg
Onion – 4
Tomato-2

Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp

Coriander powder – 2 tsp

Garam masla-2tp

Green cardamoms – 10

Black pepper – 9

Red chili powder – 2 tbsp

Oil or ghee – 1 cup

Kewra – 1 tsp

yogurt-1 cup

Milk- 1 cup

Almond-10

How To Cook

degchi my ghee ya oil dal kar garm kar len garm hony par pyaz dal dain jab pyaz brown ho jayen to nikal lain

ab usi ghee my tomatoo aur chiken dal lain isk sat adrak aur lehsan bhi pess kar dal dain phir is main dahi aur brown pyaz dal dain
chikn ko bhon"ny k bad is may tamam mislay dal dain aur bhon lain

phir is my milk aur badam dal kar pakany k lye rakh dain jab dod khushk ho jaye aur salan ready ho jaye to cholah band kar dain

Sajwat k lye lemon ka istamal karen;;;garm garm nan aur zery ki chatni k sat peshh karen

Saalan tyar hai ab kha sakty hain agr ap ny khany k laiq banya ho to

ymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy dish sisoooooooooooooooo

best ov lck.................

Dhoka Deti hy shareef chehr0n ki chamak aksar

Har kaanch ka Tukra Heera Nahi Hota

Sponsored Links
(#72)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: * Cooking Contest of the Month* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute fairy View Post
ymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy dish sisooooooooooooooooooooooo

best ov luck.......
thnkssss ssiso

Be Positive... Everything Gonna be Alright

(#73)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: * Cooking Contest of the Month* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Chiken Kormaaaa

Ingredientsssss

Chicken – 1 kg
Onion – 4
Tomato-2

Coriander powder – 2 tsp

Garam masla-2tp

Green cardamoms – 10

Black pepper – 9

Oil or ghee – 1 cup

Kewra – 1 tsp

yogurt-1 cup

Milk- 1 cup

Almond-10

How To Cook

degchi my ghee ya oil dal kar garm kar len garm hony par pyaz dal dain jab pyaz brown ho jayen to nikal lain

ab usi ghee my tomatoo aur chiken dal lain isk sat adrak aur lehsan bhi pess kar dal dain phir is main dahi aur brown pyaz dal dain

phir is my milk aur badam dal kar pakany k lye rakh dain jab dod khushk ho jaye aur salan ready ho jaye to cholah band kar dain

Sajwat k lye lemon ka istamal karen;;;garm garm nan aur zery ki chatni k sat peshh karen

Yummmy maazy daar Mu ma paani aagyaa

All the Besst ssiso

(#74)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: * Cooking Contest of the Month* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
kya nice ha
Ye jo bones share kii hen wo lol

(#75)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: * Cooking Contest of the Month* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2013, 09:36 PM

* Cooking Contest of the Month* 2013

Entries

Princess N

Pasta with red sauce

Recipe:
one

one

one

and water
inn sabko mixture ma mix karey
or fir ek pan ma oil daley fir chicken fir penne
oski baad jo mixture ma mix kiya ta who add karey
then Ground cumin + Ground black pepper + Ground red pepper + salt add karey

busss

cute fairy

тυякιѕн ∂υмρℓιηgѕ

Mantı is the Turkish version of Dumplings. They are usually made with a meat filling, but I do not see why you could not make a vegetarian version. It is served with a yogurt sauce (either soupy or thick) and drizzled with melted butter that has spicy red pepper flakes
added into it. It is a great appetizer, or first course or as a main meal. Enjoy!

ιηgяє∂ιєηтѕ
:

1 Pkg of won-ton wrappers the small 3x3 size not the larger egg-roll wrappers)
500 gr Ground beef, chicken, turkey
2 Green onions
4-5 Mushrooms
Salt & Pepper

Sauce

1 cup Yogurt (Use a good, heavy yogurt - not 1 % or no-fat one)
1/4 cup Butter melted
Hot pepper flakes

яє¢ιρє:

Chop the green onion and mushrooms very finely. Mix the ground beef with all ingredients. Take the square won-ton and divided into 4 equal parts (you are going to end up with 4 smaller squares)
wet the edges of the small square and take a very small amount of the meat filling and place in the center of the won-ton.
Take the two opposite edges and squeeze them together. Then take the opposite side and squeeze it to the first side. And follow with the last edge the same way. Then pinch the whole thing together. (The pictures are a better way of understanding how these dumplings should look like!)

Then in a large pot bring well salted water to boil (just like if you were going to cook pasta) and drop in the dumplings to cook for about 5-7 minutes. (Do not over cook as they will all split - as well do not worry if a small amount of them do split, this can happen, it's normal) When cooked, drain (leave a small amount of the cooking liquid if you like the meal to be more 'soupy') and place back into the pot to warm up. Add the yogurt to the warm dumplings and bring back to a slow simmer. Just before serving heat up the butter and add in the hot pepper flakes. Ladle out the dumplings into plates (if too liquid use soup bowls) and pour on the hot melted butter. And enjoy!

pakeeza

Sobaaaat

Ye Humaari TrditiOn dish ha Hope U All Like It...Bht mazy ki Hoti haa

Ingredients

Oil/Ghee 250 GM

Chiken.1 kg

onion.4

tamatoo.5

salt. 1tb

red paper.2 tb

garm masala.2 tb

How to Cook

Ooil ko garam kr k us ma onion dalain light brown ho jane pr tamatoo dal kr bhone.5 min bhonne k bad red mirach garm masala or salt or ak glass pani dal kr Mazeeed 5 min pakne k liye rakh dain .

phr is main chiken add kr k bhon(Paka) lain .

phr bhonne k bad 7 glass pani dal dain or shorby ko 2 boil Ho jany k bad Chohla band kr k dUm pr rakh dain

salan taayaaar haa....!!

ab roti k piece kr k nivale ki tarhan ak praat main dal lain or sath salan(Shorba) bhi dal dain.

raita or Moli k sath paish karen.

agr samjh na ayi ho to mujhe nhe kahna LOl

Anjani Larki

Chiken Kormaaaa

Ingredientsssss

Chicken – 1 kg
Onion – 4
Tomato-2

Coriander powder – 2 tsp

Garam masla-2tp

Green cardamoms – 10

Black pepper – 9

Oil or ghee – 1 cup

Kewra – 1 tsp

yogurt-1 cup

Milk- 1 cup

Almond-10

How To Cook

All The Besst ...All

Thread Closed

Post New Thread  Closed Thread