MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Quran » life
Quran !!!!Quran ki Nazar Sey!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Islam life - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-07-2017, 03:14 PM

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Re: life - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-11-2017, 02:54 AM

As-Salaam alaikum,
Congratulations to brother Aftab!! With the picture he showed us above, it depicts that the Holy Qur'an is his life. ALHAMD-LILLAH!! My we all be so blessed.

One of the senior Sahaba, Sayyadi Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud, may Allah be pleased with him, told us that the one who knows the Qur'an by heart should be known for his vigil at night while people are asleep, for his fasting during the day while people are eating, for his sorrow while people are rejoicing, for his weeping when people are laughing, and for his silence when people are are talking.

Thus he who knows the Qur'an... he whose life is the Qur'an, should be tearful, sorrowful, wise and learned, not hard-hearted and deceptive, that is to say, not dishonest. Ooh!! May Allah Ta'ala Bless us with His Holy Book, Qur'anil-Majeed... ameen.

Do accept my best wishes.

Post New Thread  Reply