~*~Jade Goody ...Very sad ending...~*~ - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » True Story » ~*~Jade Goody ...Very sad ending...~*~
True Story !!! Post True Stories Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
rose ~*~Jade Goody ...Very sad ending...~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 06:57 PM

Grieving Jack Tweed wants to be buried next to Jade Goody when he dies and the family have reportedly bought a double plot in the churchyard where Jade was laid to rest.

Heartbroken Jack, 21, told friends of his wish to be buried with Jade after he visited her grave following her burial on Saturday.

Wearing dark glasses, Jack took a deep breath and told friends: “If I go I want to be next to Jade so we can lie together for ever…

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 06:59 PM

The final chapter of Jade Goody’s publicity-fuelled career closes today as the reality TV star will be laid to rest.

Jade’s funeral procession is currently under way after her coffin was taken from the funeral director’s in London and placed in a vinatage Rolls Royce hearse.

Flowers were laid in the street outside funeral director’s F A Albin & Son in Bermondsey, many with warm tributes to the tragic star.

A staff member at F A Albin told Sky News that they’d “never known anything like it, not in 20 years”…

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 07:01 PM

In Jade Goody’s final farewell to her boys via her book, she said she hoped her sons Bobby and Freddie would turn into “fine, upstanding young men”, and she said that their times together were her “most precious memories”, according to The Sun.

She also says that her husband Jack Tweed, mother Jackiey and the boys’ father Jeff Brazier would help bring the boys up between them.

Her message - published in the newspaper - comes from her book called Jade: Remember Me This Way, which is about her life and her final fight with cancer. It’s being published later this month with the profits going to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Speaking directly to Bobby, five, and Freddie, four, Jade said: “I have asked for this book to be made so that when you are older you can remember just how much fun we had together…

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 07:03 PM

Publisher Harper Collins has brought forward the publication of Jade Goody’s diary to April 16th.

The book, which is entitled Forever In My Heart, was written in the months prior to her death on Mother’s Day.

It begins from the initial diagnosis of Jade’s cervical cancer and ends with her wedding to Jack Tweed and the christening of herself and her children…

(#5)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 07:04 PM

v sad

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 07:05 PM

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has revealed that she gave Jade Goody a “jade green Buddha” as a gift before she died.

And Hello! magazine also reports that Jade’s tragic story has convinced Shilpa to get regular smear tests.

Shilpa told the magazine how the gift was a “symbol of love and peace” and was sent to Jade before she passed away.

Shilpa added, “I just get so emotional talking about it. I’ve been crying non-stop…

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 07:05 PM

thanks safa sis

(#8)
Old
Apun Ka Style World Style

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 08:18 PM

mast stories thi
apun ko to
ek ich pasand i
baqi apun phr
kbhi parehy g..

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 08:38 PM

thanks DXM

(#10)
Old
Apun Ka Style World Style

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-14-2009, 08:58 PM

koi msla nahi

Post New Thread  Reply