Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches!
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
mini Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-21-2012, 07:51 PM

Not many across the globe would be very familiar with a place called Rimini and if you happen to live outside Europe or even in Europe, it is hard to fault you about your ignorance in this regard. Quite honestly, Rimini was not a name on my ‘Places to visit’ list until now. But considering the fact that it is getting a magnificent green makeover, maybe Rimini is a place I would go to in Italy which is already blessed with such immense heritage and glorious history. The new venture by Foster + Partners is sure to put Rimini on world map for being a model beach destination that is pristine clean!

Earlier this month, the world renowned architectural firm unveiled a new development proposal for the Italian seafront to connect the town and waterfront. The project is sure to be a truly impressive attraction for tourists all around, and promises to enhance the green-minded plan of this favorite vacation spot. That is something really ‘cool’ as it tells every visitor that green is in and how an eco-friendly beach or resort is a lot better and refreshing than one which is not!

The proposal is not limited to a specific building, but is instead a whole development plan comprising of a new seafront promenade that links to Rimini’s existing green boulevards. The scheme will contain a hotel tower that will be located 300 meters into the ocean. A long pear will extend from the hotel to the pedestrian link. This is wonderful as unlike in the case of many green structures it is not limited to one building. It is like a green movement and that is heartening to see. With technologies like Solar Energy and Rainwater Harvesting, Rimini is going to be ‘Paradise Gained’ for tourists around the world. Welcome Italy to the green club!

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-21-2012, 08:14 PM

very good shairing

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-21-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSE View Post
very good shairing

thanx......

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-22-2012, 07:15 PM

nice share

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-22-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayeed7 View Post
nice share

thanx..

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-22-2012, 07:36 PM

beautiful share

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Towering Green Magic: Spectacular Eco-Structures to compliment Italian beaches! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-22-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhtdubai View Post
beautiful share

thanx..

Post New Thread  Reply