should we celebrate valentine or not? - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » General Discussion » should we celebrate valentine or not?
General Discussion This is the forum for your general conversation. Share your interest, ideas, your dreams (about other guppies) or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 04:35 PM

14 feb bilkul nhi manana chahye
cuz its not our ocassion
n is ka 1 waqia b hai jis main hamare piyaare NABI S.A.W ki insult ki gaye thi dat day
mujhe yad nhi zehan se nikal gaya
main zaroor bataongi yad aiga tu
ill ask my dad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old
Live Like a Legend..

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 05:33 PM

Kisi ko musharaf bannay ki zaroorat nai
musharaf sirf me hoon

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls hearts
And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth..
(#13)
Old
~`*/\/\!TT! D@ Ba\/\/a*`~

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahum ali View Post
Hamy musharaf banny ke zaroorat nahi.
Aray Aray Baaji ! .. Aap to Ghusa Hi Kar Gai Yaha Musharaf Koi Nahi Ban Raha .. Sirf Apni Apni Raye Di Ja Rahi Hay .. Bayfiqr Rahain Kisi Ki Raye Ko Kisi Par Musallat Nahi Kiya Jaye Ga .. Aap Sirf Ye Bataye Aap Ka Kiya Khayal Hain Valentine's Day Kay Baray Main

(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 10:04 PM

Well we should celebrate it depends if you arent an extremist ahem ahem it has nuthin to do with the religion just a fact of a humble person... i could be wrong but still i dont fink soooo...

We celebrate Valentine's Day, because until 1969, it was one of the many Saint's Days observed by the Catholic Church. It was dedicated to the patron saint of romantic causes, St. Valentine.

Although it was removed from the Church's calendar in 1969, the religious meaning coupled with Valentine's Day's roots in Roman paganism have allowed it to continue as a holiday for everyone.

Early Christians saw Valentine's Day as a way to honor St. Valentine, of whom there were actually three. The Catholic Church recognizes three saints by that name, all who were martyred on February 14.

The St. Valentine the day is named for was, most likely, a priest in the 3rd century who performed secret marriages when the Roman Emperor Claudius II thought single soldiers were more likely to enlist in the army. That St. Valentine was imprisoned and executed on February 4, 270. It is believed he was responsible for giving the jailer's blind daughter back her eyesight, and before his execution, he sent herss a note saying, "From your Valentine." The phrase is still widely used on valentines today.

It wasn't until 1537 that St. Valentine's day was declared an official holiday. England's King Henry VIII, known for his ways of disposing of wives, declared February 14th a holiday. It was another century and a half before religious devotional cards became non-religious cards to reflect the change in the holiday.

In 496 A.D., February 14, was declared in the name of St. Valentine by Pope Gelasius. It remained a Church holiday until 1969, when Pope Paul VI took it from the calender.

On February 14, the ancient Romans celebrated the Feast of Lupercalia in honor of Juno, the queen of the Roman gods and goddesses. Juno was also the goddess of womesn and marriage so honoring her was thought to be a fertility rite.

At the feast held the next day, the women would write love letters and stick them in a large urn. The men would pick a letter from the urn and for the next year, pursue the woman who wrote the chosen letter. This custom lasted until the 1700s when people decided their beloveds should be chosen by sight, not luck.

Ae Dost tu lajawaaab hay tujhay phooloou ki kya zarooorat to khud gulaaab hay ahem ahem...

Hun mein is ada se bhi aashna tujhe itna jis pe gharoor hai
mein jeon ga tere beghair bhi mujhe zindagi ka shaoor hai

Yeh pathron ka shaher hey - yahan to ansoo bhi jum jate hain

(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 10:08 PM

China Time Mila To Read Kar Lain GaY ...

(#16)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 10:12 PM

tujhay time nahi milsaktaaa lolziannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tera time kahin aur zaaya hota hay lol

Hun mein is ada se bhi aashna tujhe itna jis pe gharoor hai
mein jeon ga tere beghair bhi mujhe zindagi ka shaoor hai

Yeh pathron ka shaher hey - yahan to ansoo bhi jum jate hain

(#17)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2009, 10:13 PM

Kiya Karain Yaar BuZzy BandaY Hain ...

(#18)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-30-2009, 06:17 AM

hmmmm well lets seee as far as i can think it has ntn to do wid religion at first place and 2ndly its actually jst a day tht whn u express ur love to ur loved onezz.aur i think its not a bad thing to do ... i mean ppl do celebrate and ppl don't so doesn't really matter ........ and its jst da way we dedicate some special days for somethin such as father's day...mothers' day...labor day..independence day n bla bla bla bla........ hope u guys got my point... depends on culture n nature though
hope i didn't offend anyone

(#19)
Old
Smart Fezi

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-30-2009, 09:13 AM

thx 4 replay

~~~~@||-| кιηg нєαятѕ |-||@ ~~~~

=||@=||@=||@=||@=||@=||@=||@=||=||@=||@=

ąţţŗāŧĩνę īş мαн ĉ,
ċнŗтŗ īş мαн gт,
ωт īş мαн мℓε,
α∂ и īş мαн тℓε !

#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

**..`**..`**..`

яιк ι мαн вυιѕηє
∂иgєя ιη мαн gмє
∂и'т ρℓу ωι∂ мє
вєz ] : м૭เர : ι мαн имє

**..`**..`**..`

#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

.--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--..--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--.

ιF υ я *Gυ∂* ωι∂ мє ι м *Gυ∂* ωι∂ υ
.--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--..--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--.

เ เร ๏я ק๏ℓเ ๏ яэรק๏и∂ ๏ и๏เэร ๏ ลℓℓэφэ∂
เияเиφэмэи ђล ๏мקℓ ωเђ ђэ ๏קяเφђ ล ๏
קя๏эรร๏я ℓเя. เ ๏ вэℓเэ√э ђล ๏я ๏קяเφђ
ђลร вээи เияเиφэ∂ ๏и ђэ קя๏эรร๏я ℓเяร קя๏เℓэ,
קℓ‎ֳֵ‎ ‎ֵ∂ ‎ ןℓℓןשאטצ אטןל

| | | | | | | | | | | | | |
7887 7278 899 34 7

●============◄►============●
ב גףיc
(#20)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-30-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !~*SOoLi View Post
China Time Mila To Read Kar Lain GaY ...
sooli bro same here time mila tu pher ley gey lolz chna ka remix lolz

Ajab Tamasha-Gar Hain Matti k ye Putlay "SAQI"
Bewafai Karo to Rote Hain, Wafa karo to Rulate Hain
Post New Thread  Reply