Dear Dairy♥ - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » General Discussion » Dear Dairy♥
General Discussion This is the forum for your general conversation. Share your interest, ideas, your dreams (about other guppies) or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
bfl Dear Dairy♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-15-2009, 11:57 PM

salam you guys!
hope everyone is doing fine.
here in this thread you can write about your day. its like your dairy, where you talk about your day.
so just have fun writing stuff that is in your mind at the time. and get rid of it!

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-16-2009, 10:30 AM

mera din to abhi shuru hua hay pehlay he bata du???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old
Smart Fezi

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-16-2009, 09:58 PM

hmmmm nice thread

ummmm my day was just on bed
than 4 some time i was go out

and after than i sit front on TV and saw some shows
and now i am on net

~~~~@||-| кιηg нєαятѕ |-||@ ~~~~

=||@=||@=||@=||@=||@=||@=||@=||=||@=||@=

ąţţŗāŧĩνę īş мαн ĉ,
ċнŗтŗ īş мαн gт,
ωт īş мαн мℓε,
α∂ и īş мαн тℓε !

#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

**..`**..`**..`

яιк ι мαн вυιѕηє
∂иgєя ιη мαн gмє
∂и'т ρℓу ωι∂ мє
вєz ] : м૭เர : ι мαн имє

**..`**..`**..`

#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

.--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--..--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--.

ιF υ я *Gυ∂* ωι∂ мє ι м *Gυ∂* ωι∂ υ
.--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--..--=--=--.ﻶﻍჱﻶﻍ.--=--=--.

เ เร ๏я ק๏ℓเ ๏ яэรק๏и∂ ๏ и๏เэร ๏ ลℓℓэφэ∂
เияเиφэмэи ђล ๏мקℓ ωเђ ђэ ๏קяเφђ ล ๏
קя๏эรร๏я ℓเя. เ ๏ вэℓเэ√э ђล ๏я ๏קяเφђ
ђลร вээи เияเиφэ∂ ๏и ђэ קя๏эรร๏я ℓเяร קя๏เℓэ,
קℓ‎ֳֵ‎ ‎ֵ∂ ‎ ןℓℓןשאטצ אטןל

| | | | | | | | | | | | | |
7887 7278 899 34 7

●============◄►============●
ב גףיc
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-19-2009, 11:27 AM

well day start v bzy
maid is on holidays so ive to do da work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#5)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2009, 03:22 AM

Dear Dairy
i know i shouldnt have said anything but the truth comes out. i do regret say it because it obviously means that im leading it on and thus the last thing i wana do is "the same thing". so yeah i do wish i could take it back. but than again who cares. im glad its out. at least i dont have to worry about it any more. i have been able to talk to anyone about it. but i talk to him the other day and told em sab kuch. he was surprised but happy at the same time. i felt so guilty. as i should have. than i was talking to ash and told her how i felt and she laughed are ass of. i have no idea why. but she thought i was crzy for what i was thinking. this what she said " are u freaking serious paro, who cares yara. forget about it, should be glad k u got em, dont be mad be glad". i was like i cant do that for crying out loud. dont u not understand its not that easy. but every one said it was no big deal. that i was just over thinking. sunehr even said that i was running away form it. how could she, how could any one say that. uff i just had it lately. i dont need anyone's help thus i what i know. i told jahan if he wants to die with me and he said yeah but not with on soli, u can stap in the tummy and go hang your self on the soli. so everyone would think that we loved each other and couldnt have each other so we i killed him and than killed me. i liked that sound of that. haha. than him and i just cracked up so bad. i was like ewww jahan how i could ever love u.. he was like ouch girl what the matter with u, u could have just kept your mouth shut.. i know i shouldve but i just felt like hurting his feelings so i did. and u know what else that i love hurting peoples feelings like i dont gota heart. sunehr was lecturing me and telling me that how stupid, spoiled, conceded, selfish, self-centerd and hateful i was being. but i didnt think so. but that i did. anyways gota go. i'll be back.. Allah Hafiz..

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2009, 08:53 AM

woww wat a miserble lyf...... y do i complain all da time there r so many thns in life tht r worthy.... days r passin by n time is goin so fast the more m tryin 2 4get abt the past,,, its keeep cumin infrnt of me somehow. i made things tuff 4 myself so i can get busy n 4get abt things tht i don't wanna remember anymore but don't knw y n from where those things r keep distraktin me..... wastin da best moments of ma life wasn't a good decision but i think thz okay cux thz da only way to learn. time is going so fast that sometimes i think i can't catch up wid it but m sure its jst my thinkin tht i have to get over wid it. life ain't tht tufff its jst tht m takin it tht way.
i really don't knw wat i said n m sure for alot of ppl it won't make sense ... if anyone readz it.... Thanks Parsa Jee for this thread.

(#7)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-07-2009, 06:17 AM

2day is jst like another usual day.... so tired i need a lil break i guesss gettin a sleep for 4 hours is enufff ??? may b anyways finally m getting back on da track where m fixing all da mistakes that i did in my past and ofcourse i had to pay alot for them,,but i guess this is da only way whn we learn abt our mistakes tht wat we did was wrng and whz da ryte way to do it .......lets seee it might take a lil more time to get things done in proper manner but i think since i have decided it i can do it...... hmmm friends ??? y is it tht sometimes ppl u care da most r the ones who hurt ya and don't care abt ya feelings.. anywys lets seee howz da tmw gonna be 2day is almost over n hope its gonna b goood tmw

(#8)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-07-2009, 07:00 AM

dear deedz
i have been thinking so much these days. just do not ask me about what. i just have. and im not sure if i made the right decision or not, but jo huwa ho gia. and im not saying i just said whatever form top my head. i actually took the time and thought about a for a while and that while was more than long time. it was kinda like whole year. yeah. i just couldnt take it anymore. and i kind of new that wana gona happen. i mean everyone new that was coming and sometimes i do think how could i let it happen again, but guess what i did and i feel fine. im really happy. may be just a little worry. but thus it and i know that would go away too as time goes on. and hopefully this time its going to last forever. i never wanted this at all. i dont believe in it at all. but who knew. but you never know what the life brings. and when it does there is nothing else to do but to accept it. i will make my points pretty clear so there are no misunderstandings and we'll take it from there. i actually feel relieved, like i was trapped inside somewhere and as soon as i made my mind its all over, its all gone. and you know what these feelings are like none other. its like how ishmeal beach is trapped in rebels army and there is nothing he could do to save, or help him self there is no way out of there but death. now its much better because i don't feel like that anymore. its much better. way better. i would love to wake up one day and realize that what i chose 15 years ago wasnt a mistake at all. i pray to god that that happens. do i know how to reach that goal?. im gona be very honest, No, i do not. i really have no clue and every time im asked that question its hurts so much. that im not even trying at all. but i got my reasons and im not afraid to say that im not even going to try, maybe not for another 10 years. i cant even think about questioning something like that. plus there are signs and i regret those, in a way. i talked to angelica about it she said nothing was wrong with it. and should have done the same thing long time ago. but again opinions, and i didnt agree that much to her. but i did think open mindfully . well ok going now. neend aying and bhook bhe bhut lag rhi hai. t.c. i'll come back soon. love, uski paro :$

(#9)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-07-2009, 09:44 PM

hmm the day was gud missing mom dad alot ... don wanna be here any more fed of being alone

Post New Thread  Reply