Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » Iphone » Bug - Blue Screen Of Death
Iphone Discuss about Iphone softwares, codes, features, Iphone mobile prices, problems and solutions

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Exclamation Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-26-2013, 11:32 PM

Bug - Blue Screen Of Death

Some people have run into a dreaded blue screen of death bug which seems to be related to specific apps. If you are using Pages, Keynote, or Numbers and you are in a document editing, then pressing the Home button can cause the iPhone 5S to crash to a blue screen, which is generally followed by a reboot.
Some people are reporting this issue with other apps as well, and in severe cases it is causing a reboot loop. There’s a theory that the iPhone 5S is afflicted because it has a 64-bit processor trying to run 32-bit software (it’s the first 64-bit phone).
Developers are already updating apps to work with the new processor more fluidly and Apple will likely release an update to fix it at some point, but in the meantime there’s no solution, only workarounds that have worked for some people.

Workarounds:

Always make sure you back out of documents before tapping that Home button.

Disable iCloud sync for the iWork apps by going to Settings > iCloud > Documents & Data, and sliding Pages, Keynote, and Numbers to off.

Try to use apps that have been updated to take advantage of iOS 7. Apple has not updated Pages, Keynote, or Numbers. You can tell

If the problems are constant, or frequent to the point of impeding your experience, please contact Apple customer service.

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-26-2013, 11:43 PM

very nice sharing

Kabi Kisi ka Dil Mat Dukaio Kion Kh Dilon Me Khudaa Basa Kerta Hay. Be Happy Always.
(#3)
Old

Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-26-2013, 11:59 PM

thanx 4 sharinggggg

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-27-2013, 12:07 AM

thanks for sharing

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-27-2013, 10:35 AM

Thank You All ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-27-2013, 09:06 PM

for shaarinG

Be Positive... Everything Gonna be Alright

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-28-2013, 12:33 AM

Shukriya ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-13-2014, 06:07 PM

very nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bug - Blue Screen Of Death - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-24-2014, 01:04 AM

Thanks ...

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
Post New Thread  Reply