- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-14-2011, 10:23 AM

-‘๑’- Allцґє оf тнё $ёa$ -‘๑’-

She's the newest addition to the Royal Caribbean fleet and the world's largest cruise ship. With 2,700 rooms spanning 16 decks, allure odf the seas is like a miniature city, travelling from Fort Lauderdale to the Carribbean at a comfortable 22 knots. Oh and there's a Starbucks on board
Below you will find a collection of images and jaw-dropping statistics in an attempt to put this behemoth into perspective. Enjoy!

THE ALLURE OF THE SEAS
225,282 Gross Registered Tonnes
- 1,187 feet (360 meters) long, 208 feet (64 meters) wide and 213 feet (65 meters) high from the water line
- 30 feet (9.1 meters) draft
- 22 knots cruising speed
- 16 passenger decks and 24 passenger elevators
- 4 bow thrusters with 7,500 horse power each
- 5,400 guests (double occupancy) 6,296 guests total, 2,384 crew (From apprx. 80 countries)

Staterooms
- Total: 2,706, Balcony: 1,956, Outside: 254, Interior: 496
- Staterooms with additional berths: 683
- Wheelchair accessible staterooms: 46

A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE
Standing upright at 1,187 feet tall, Allure of the Seas is 124 feet taller than the Eiffel Tower.
- Allure of the Seas length is approximately equal to three and half regulation size soccer/football fields
- Allure of the Seas is 5.11 times longer than a Boeing 747 Jetliner
- Allure of the Seas was constructed out of 500,000 individual parts
- 158,503 gallons of paint was used
- The electrical cables onboard Allure of the Seas would stretch approximately the distance from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. to Juneau, Alaska

ENVIRONMENTAL
- Oasis of the Seas is the first cruise ship to have achieved DNV (Det Norske Veritas) Green Passport designation. This is an important part of the voluntary Clean Ship Design certification
- Advanced Wastewater Purification System – Oasis of the Seas was awarded the first Clean Sea Award by NorShipping, thanks to an Advanced Wastewater Purification System, which was designed to be twice as stringent as U.S. Federal standards for in-port wastewater

discharge
- Everything and anything that can be recycled, is recycled onboard Oasis of the Seas. The ship boasts state-of the art facilities, complete with shredders, bailers and compactors, as well as crushers for glass, light bulbs, tin and aluminum In addition, Oasis houses the largest cold storage room on any ship in the world to safely store all recyclables, special/hazardous waste, cooking oil, solvents, incinerator ash, etc.
- The coating on Oasis of the Seas’ hull was made of non-toxic, technologically advanced materials that reduce hull resistance, thereby increasing fuel efficiency

[/b][/i]

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-14-2011, 11:09 AM

very beautiful,,,,
thanks for shairing tashi

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-15-2011, 12:14 AM

wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

paaji

T 4 S

keep rockin

(#4)
Old
ιι ƤιιИκʏ ƤяσѦιιƨɛ ;]

Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-15-2011, 04:00 AM

Amazingg

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-15-2011, 06:09 AM

Thanks kanjoosoon ...

(#6)
Old

Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-15-2011, 12:13 PM

OMG super wow bohet achi post hey bro

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-16-2011, 12:06 AM

beautiful n lovely thanks for sharing

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-16-2011, 07:34 AM

nice sharing

(#9)
Old

Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-18-2011, 09:33 AM

like this...

(#10)
Old

Default Re: - ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ Tнє Шояld’$ Laяgє$т Cґцї$ё $нїp -‘๑’- Bу Ta$нїї- ..♥.¸.•_´ ♥ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-19-2011, 09:49 AM

so thanks keep sharing

Post New Thread  Reply