Greetings In ISLAM - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Greetings In ISLAM
Islamic Issues And Topics !!! Post Islamic Issues And Topics Here !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New1 Greetings In ISLAM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2008, 01:31 PM

Muhajir came to the Prophet (sww) while he was urinating. He saluted him. The Prophet did not return the salutation to him until he performed ablution. He then apologised to him, saying: I disliked remembering Allah except in the state of purification. (Hadith - Abu Dawood 17, Narrated Mahajir ibn Qunfudh )
Jub insaan iss halat mein hoo jaise key WUDHU, yha phir wahsrom mein, to SALAM nahi kehna chahie, .. Haan aghar insaan wudhu kar chuka ho yha phir washrom se nikal kar SALAM ka juwab dey..

Aur aik aour hadith mein ata hai key BAAT shoro karney se pehley means jub insaan kissi ko milta hai to SALAM kar key baat shoro karey WARNA aghar nahi kia SALAM to SALAM kar key baat shoro karey..

Hadith - Malik's Muwatta Book 53, Number 53.1.2

Yahya related to me from Malik from Wahb ibn Kaysan that Muhammad ibn Amr ibn Ata said, "I was sitting with Abdullah ibn Abbas when a Yemeni man came in. He said, 'Peace be upon you, and the mercy of Allah and His blessing' (as-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu), and then he added something more to that. Ibn Abbas said (and at that time his eyesight had gone), 'Who is this?' People said, 'This is a Yemeni who has come to see you,' and they introduced him. Ibn Abbas said, 'The greeting ends with the word blessing.' "

Yahya said that Malik was asked, "Does one greet a woman?" He said, "As for an old woman, I do not disapprove of it. As for a young woman, I do not like it."

Iss hadith ko dekha jay to.. Ilm mein ata hai key Insaan aghar kissi buzurg insaan ko miley means SALAM karey thikk hai.. Lekin aik larka aghar aik young larki ko karey .. Acha nahi hai..
Baqi ALLAH (swt) behtaar janey wala hai..

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2008, 07:41 PM

jazakalalh

(#3)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2008, 01:29 PM

JazkAllah søs Ståå pååå

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2008, 05:37 PM

JAZAK ALLAH and thanks for sharing

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2008, 08:51 PM

Thanks4Rz all

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-09-2008, 11:32 AM

JazakAllah..

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Greetings In ISLAM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-05-2010, 11:21 PM

Jazakallah Khair

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Greetings In ISLAM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-20-2010, 02:00 AM

Thanks for that topic.....Salaam to every one you meet, but a man meeting a YOUNG woman, one needs to be cautious.....

Post New Thread  Reply