3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Computer and Information Technology » 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device
Computer and Information Technology !!! Computer softwares, problems and about latest science Technology !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New1 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2011, 05:28 PM

3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device

3 Italy presented WebFamily that allow users to share broadband connection with up to five devices using Wi-Fi wireless. The hot-spot personal word: it is WebCube and WebPocket that can sit comfortably in your pocket or bag in order to become immediately operational.

This year 3 mobile Italy is celebrating its tenth anniversary and continues to focus strongly on the Mobile Internet business that allowed it to make a difference with competitive prices. In 2011 it will go up to 21Mbps HSPA for 100% of the sites and 42Mbps to 50%. The promise and its 100Mbps LTE is for 2012, at least for the main Italian cities.

So while Vodafone HSPA promises by next spring and is already sailing in the U.S. via high-speed 4G LTE with a new wave of smartphones, Italy 3 also comes with a view "mobile broadband" with new devices that combine Wi- Fi Connectivity with HSPA.

In this way we can share the connection among multiple devices because Italy 3 WebFamily, WebCube and WebPocket can handle up to 5 devices at the same time as the iPad tablet Galaxy Tab and Samsung notebooks, game consoles and so on.

Webcube is intended for indoor (requires power cable) and weighs only 400 grams; WebPocket for the outdoors with his measures 95.5 x 49 x 14.1 mm and 90 grams of weight, microSD slot and battery four hours in use. Prices: Free with subscription "Web Without Limits" at 19 € a month (9 for the first six months to March), with 15GB per month (500MB per day).

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-26-2011, 09:16 AM

Gud
T 4 S

(#3)
Old

Default Re: 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-26-2011, 06:04 AM

nice compact device

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 08:51 AM

thanks

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 12:19 PM

Very Helpful ..

As It Is Made By 3 Company .. So, Will It Be Launched In Pakistan Thou ??

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 3 WebFamily Wi-Fi Hot-Spot - Mobile Internet Device - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2011, 06:46 PM

not sure about that thanks

Post New Thread  Reply