2nd test Pakistani bowling on top - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » Sports » 2nd test Pakistani bowling on top
Sports !!! Post News Topics Pictures Of World Sports !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
I HATE LIARS

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Pkflag16 2nd test Pakistani bowling on top - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-03-2010, 12:14 PM

Australia 127 (Johnson 38, Asif 6-41, Sami 3-27) v Pakistan

Mohammad Asif completed a stunning six-wicket haul before the end of his 18th over as part of Pakistan's broader demolition of Australia. In union with Mohammad Sami, who dismissed Australia's top three batsmen before the first drinks break, Asif exploited the heavy pitch and atmospheric conditions to full effect to rout Australia for 127 - their second lowest first innings total at the Sydney Cricket Ground and worst at home since 1996.
Ricky Ponting was left to rue the decision to bat first on a green, seaming pitch after rain delayed the coin toss until shortly before 2pm. Not since his infamous decision to send England into bat at Edgbaston in 2005 has Ponting called correctly and opted to bowl. How he must wish to have his time over.
Only a 44-run eighth-wicket stand between Mitchell Johnson and Nathan Hauritz saved Australia from complete embarassment although, as it stood, the humiliation ran deep enough. Sami, playing his first Test in more than two years following a stint in the unauthorised ICL, scythed through Australia's top order with seven overs of express pace and prodigious movement to account for Phillip Hughes, Ponting and Shane Watson before the first drinks break. Asif then swung into gear in the period leading up to tea with the wickets of Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey, Marcus North and Brad Haddin. He went onto remove Hauritz and Johnson to finish with the career-best figures of 6 for 41.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 2nd test Pakistani bowling on top - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2010, 06:51 PM

yes they were outstanding

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 2nd test Pakistani bowling on top - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2011, 10:48 AM

nice sharing.

Post New Thread  Reply