Good Tidings To You If.... - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » Good Tidings To You If....
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Good Tidings To You If.... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-16-2017, 09:12 PM

As-Salaam alaikum,

Rakb al-Misri, may Allah be Merciful to him, reported that the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"I bring good tidings to the one who is humble while mindful of the honor of being created a human
being; also to the one who has given up his self-regard, yet does not beg for favors; to the
generous one who spends freely for Allah's sake from what he possesses; to the one who is
compassionate to those in need; to the one who seeks the company of the wise and knowledgeable.

I bring good tidings to the one who gains his livelihood lawfully with his own hands; to the one
who cleanses his heart; to the one whose inner beauty shines in his face; to the one who holds
back his anger; to the one who does not say what is not to be said; and to the knower who acts
upon his knowledge." [Tabarani].

May we be covered in these good tidings... one way or another...ameen.
Best Wishes.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Re: Good Tidings To You If.... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-26-2017, 08:02 PM

Post New Thread  Reply