Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Say For Islam » Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women
Say For Islam !!!!Share Say For Islam!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
wr Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-19-2012, 07:14 PM

Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women :

Some women are cursed by Allah (Cursed means 'cast out from the Mercy of Allah. It is the Mercy of Allah that makes a person to enter Paradise) :

1) Al Washimah : woman who practices tattooing

2) Al Mustawshimah: the one who gets herself tattooed

3) Al Namisah : woman who trims (plucks) somebody else's eyebrows in order to make it thin

4)Al Mutanamisah :who gets the hair of her eyebrows plucked

5) Al wasilah: the woman who adds false hair to the hair of woman (who makes wigs)

6) Al Mustawsilah : the one who asks for adding the hair to her hair

7) Al washirah: who files the teeth of others to make them smaller (for the purpose of beautification.)

8) Al Mustawshirah: the one who gets her teeth filed

9) Al Mutafallijah : who creates a space between their teeth artificially to look beautiful

10) Al Mutabarrijah (non Hijabi):woman who imitates men (Women who wear men's dress and behaves like men)

11) Al Naiha (the wailer) :the one who wails (during times of calamity and when someone dies) and also the woman who Listens to wailing is cursed

12) Women who visits graves

13) woman whose husband is angry on her.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-19-2012, 07:19 PM

Aw! Excellent Reminder Khushi...........Thank you so much

In'sha'ALLAH I'll try my best not be one of them.

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-19-2012, 08:18 PM

zabardast shairing ha kushboo

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-19-2012, 11:05 PM

hmm thanks for sharing

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dear sisters be aware of being one of these women - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-19-2012, 11:07 PM

Jazakallah
very good shairing

Post New Thread  Reply