Tawheed In Summary. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Tawheed In Summary.
Islamic Issues And Topics !!! Post Islamic Issues And Topics Here !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Tawheed In Summary. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2016, 03:08 PM

As-Salaam alaikum,
All said and done, Tauheed can be summarized as follows:--

The 4 well known phases taken together encompass Tauheed (Worshipping Allah alone) and Qadar or Predestination. They are:--

SUBHANALLAH

ALHAMDULILLAH

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR and LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH.

Ibn Abi Awfaa, may Allah be leased with him, said: A man came to the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and said: "I cannot learn the Qur'an, So teach me something that will suffice me. H e said, [recite] SUBHANALLAH, WALHAMDULILLAH, WALA ILAHA ILLALLAH, WALLLAHU AKBAR, WA LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH..." [Abu Dawud 832, Nisa'ee 2/143]

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: "Shall I inform you of a Phrase which is under the throne and from amongst the treasures of Paradise?" Say, "LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH", Allah will say, "My Servant has submitted himself in intention, action and worship (aslama was-taslama)." [Hakim, Darabi and Fath al Baari 11/501].

A servant does not control any of his affairs; he does not have the means to repel harm or the ability to attain goodness except by Allah's Will. A servant does cannot change disobedience to obedience, sickness to health, weakness to strength, deficiency to perfection except by Allah's Help.

What Allah Wills happens and what He does not Will won't happen. The affairs of creation are tied to His Decree and Pre-Destination.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Post New Thread  Reply