Potato and corn Salad Recipe - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Cooking Section » Potato and corn Salad Recipe
Cooking Section !!! Cooking tips and cooking recepies !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Good Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-26-2009, 10:28 AM

Potato and corn Salad Recipe
Here we have in store for you a variety of various easy Microwave Recipes. The Microwave Oven Recipes listed in this section of Indian Microwave Recipes will definitely prove useful to you. So enjoy the following Microwave Potato Recipe "Potato and corn Salad Recipe" and have fun!

Ingredients:

Corn 2 cups, pre-cooked
Onions 2 finely chopped
Green chilies 1 chopped
Potato 5 pre-boiled

Dressing:

Chilly sauce 1/2 teaspoon
Tomato sauce 1 tablespoon
Cream cheese 2 cups
Coriander leaves 2 tablespoons, chopped
Salt and pepper To taste

Method :

Take corn with 1/2 a cup of water and cook on high for 5 minutes till the corn is cooked.
Take the potatoes with 2 cups of water and cook for 9 minutes on high while covered.
Peel and dice the potatoes and allow it to cool.
In a separate bowl mix well all the dressing ingredients, the potatoes and the corn and serve.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
~ AwaRa ~

Star Sign:
Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-26-2009, 10:50 AM

zabardast janab boht khoob

Relationships
don't need promises, terms and conditions. It just needs two people....One who can trust.....and.....one who can understand... ♥
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-26-2009, 12:12 PM

thankssss

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2009, 03:31 PM

Nyx...

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2009, 06:45 PM

thanks

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2010, 10:45 AM

Nice Sharing Thnx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#7)
Old

Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2012, 12:16 PM

Nice Recipe

(#8)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Potato and corn Salad Recipe - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-01-2017, 07:29 AM

thabks!

Post New Thread  Reply