Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-05-2010, 03:25 PM

Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips
Investing in gold is a good idea. The sensex loves it and so do we. A bit of yellow gold on the lids or a dirty gold on the lips can get your stocks soaring.
By Priyanka Bhattacharya. (Beauty Magazine)

It is a hue that starts doing the rounds as the season turns cooler, and our celebration garbs come out. Gold is a color that we Indian love and why not? It is a shade that complements our skin tone – fairest to the duskiest – beautifully. Makeup artists in India love to highlight the face, shoulders, decollete etc especially as you hit the festive party, and wedding circuit.

While too much of gold in your coffers is good news, but too much of it on your skin is definitely criminal. Subtlety is the key. Play with various texture and colours of gold – you can go matte or shimmery, clean or dirty, yellow or bronze gold

Bold gold lips
Gilded lips can kill your complexion if not worn with caution. Instead of a yellow gold hue choose a lipstick that has a darker bronze hint to it. Another way to wear a gold lipper is to apply a sheer peach or pink lipstick, and then dabbing a old lip gloss over it.

Bullion dollar cheeks: Cheek Tips
One of the easiest ways to brighten up your complexion – a dash of pearly gold blush on the apple of your cheeks. This season too you can play up your complexion with this shade. To add more contour to your face blend in a matte bronze gold blush in the hollow of your cheeks. Keep it elegant by avoiding gold anywhere else. Keep eyes neutral, and lips shaded with a matte brown or taupe lipstick.

Aureate lids: Eye Shadow
Gold best looks on the lids where it can make your eyes look vibrant without looking too obvious. For just a subtle glow take a sheer gold shadow and apply on your upper lid till just above the crease, and extend it slightly beyond the outer corner. Then apply the shadow on the lower lid close to the lashes. Then draw the upper and lower lash line with a thin dark liner preferably brown or bronze. Use two coats of mascara to open up the eyes. This is a great day look. Give a brighter turn to the gilt-lidded style by applying a yellow gold shadow on the center of your upper lashes till just above the rease. Blend in a circular motion and keep inside the outer corner of your eyes. For the smoky look apply an antique gold shadow all over the lid till the crease, and then blend in a bronze shadow from the crease to the outer corner, extending it lightly. Line the lower lashes with a bronze liner. Keep rest of the face pretty low key with a soft pink or nude gloss.

And Your Lord Never Forget
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
DRake ForTune

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-05-2010, 04:13 PM

bohat umda sharing ke hai :$

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOVE... is not how you forget ;but How you forgive
Not how you listen; but how you understand
Not what you see; but what you feel
And not how you let go; but how you hold on
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-05-2010, 04:19 PM

Thnx...........

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-05-2010, 08:42 PM

wow thanx i love it

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-06-2010, 01:15 AM

Thnx sana

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-06-2010, 01:47 PM

[size="5"]bohat achi sharing ki hai ap ne is se bohat se log faida uthaen ge
[/SIZE
PHP Code:
gud work 

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-06-2010, 03:41 PM

Thnx ........

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-07-2010, 01:12 AM

thanks dear

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-10-2010, 01:11 PM

Thank you All

(#10)
Old
Junior

Hi Re: Gilt Edged: Beauty Tips for Eye Shadow, Bold Lips & Cheeks - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-13-2010, 12:40 PM

I suffered with puffiness and dark circles under my eyes which always left me looking tired. I heard many advices from people and followed sincerely, but I was not relieved of this problem. I also spent a lot in trying different products. One of my friends suggested me to use EyeRevive from Revivaderm products. Really I was not able to believe my eye when I looked at the mirror.I was surprised to see more rested, younger eyes. My dark circles are barely visible, the puffiness is 100% gone and my upper eyelids even look tighter. EyeRevive deserves praise. Thanks.

Post New Thread  Reply