How to Hack Java Web- Site - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Computer and Information Technology » How to Hack Java Web- Site
Computer and Information Technology !!! Computer softwares, problems and about latest science Technology !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2009, 10:45 AM

Sallam this artical 4 that person who is working on java

its illegual to hack any java web-site

so lets Start ,

Hacking Password Protected Website's ************************
There are many ways to defeat java-script protected websites. Some are very simplistic, such as hitting
[ctl-alt-del ]when the password box is displayed, to simply turning offjava capability, which will dump you into the default page.You can try manually searching for other directories, by typing the directory name into the url address box of your browser, ie: you want access to www.target.com .

Try typing www.target.com/images .(almost ever y web site has an images directory) This will put you into the images directory,and give you a text list of all the images located there. Often, the title of an image will give you a clue to the name of another directory. ie: in www.target.com/images, there is a .gif named gamestitle.gif . There is a good chance then, that there is a 'games' directory on the site,so you would then type in www.target.com/games, and if it isa valid directory, you again get a text listing of all the files available there.

For a more automated approach, use a program like WEB SNAKE from anawave, or Web Wacker. These programs will create a mirror image of an entire web site, showing all director ies,or even mirror a complete server. They are indispensable for locating hidden files and directories.What do you do if you can't get past an opening "PasswordRequired" box? . First do an WHOIS Lookup for the site. In our example, www.target.com . We find it's hosted by www.host.com at 100.100.100. 1.

We then go to 100.100.100.1, and then launch \Web Snake, and mirror the entire server. Set Web Snake to NOT download anything over about 20K. (not many HTML pages are bigger than this) This speeds things up some, and keeps you from getting a lot of files and images you don't care about. This can take a long time, so consider running it right before bed time. Once you have an image of the entire server, you look through the directories listed, and find /target. When we open that directory, we find its contents, and all of its sub-directories listed. Let's say we find /target/games/zip/zipindex.html . This would be the index page that would be displayed had you gone through the password procedure, and allowed it to redirect you here.By simply typing in the url www.target.com/games/zip/zipindex.html you will be onthe index page and ready to follow the links for downloading.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
(DISCLAIMER)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
The Info Above Is Lame!!!. I Dont Condone The Use Of This Document In A Malisous Manner. I Suggest That U Dont Do it But U Do What Ever U Want. I Will Not Be Responsible For Any Thing That Might Happen To U If U Use This.

BYE friends

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]A€Bii

A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you. They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them. When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2009, 03:00 PM

Ye Kya Hai lol

(#3)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-11-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayan321 View Post
Ye Kya Hai lol

jani yeh java site hacking karny ki sites di hoi hain but apny risk per work kar sakty ho

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]A€Bii

A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you. They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them. When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-27-2010, 05:05 PM

nice
thx for shairing

(#5)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-23-2011, 08:48 PM

really nice sharing

Ruth kar tum hame bhool jane lage...
Itne dur huye ke bahat yaad ane lage,
Kaise bhula de tumhe ek hi pal me,
Jab tumhare jaise pyaar pane me kitne janmo lage

(#6)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-23-2011, 09:20 PM

v. nice

(#7)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-24-2011, 10:16 AM

thanks for sharringg

(#8)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2011, 01:38 PM

thanks for sharringgg

(#9)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-28-2011, 04:03 PM

nice... thx for sharing

(#10)
Old

Default Re: How to Hack Java Web- Site - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-28-2011, 09:17 PM

nice
tfs

Post New Thread  Reply