Quotes abt Harazt Imam Hussain(A.S) by Non Muslims - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Quotes » Quotes abt Harazt Imam Hussain(A.S) by Non Muslims
Quotes !! Here You Can Share Ur Favourite Quotes !!

Advertisement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
I HATE LIARS

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Quotes abt Harazt Imam Hussain(A.S) by Non Muslims - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-26-2008, 10:33 PM

Quotations about Imam Hussain (A.s) by Non-Muslims

Mahatma Gandhi

“My faith is that the progress of Islam does not depend on the use of sword by its believers, but the result of the supreme sacrifice of Hussain (A.S), the great saint.”

Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru

“Imam Hussain’s (A.S) sacrifice is for all groups and communities, an example of the path of rightousness.”

Reynold Alleyne Nicholson

"Hussain (A.S) fell, pierced by an arrow, and his brave followers were cut down beside him to the last man. Muhammadan tradition, which with rare exceptions is uniformly hostile to the Umayyad dynasty, regards Hussain (A.S) as a martyr and Yazid as his murderer."
[A Literary History of the Arabs, Cambridge, 1930, p197]

Edward Gibbon

"In a distant age and climate the tragic scene of the death of Hussain (A.S) will awaken the sympathy of the coldest reader."
[The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, London, 1911, volume 5, pp391-2]

Rabindranath Tagore

“In order to keep alive justice and truth, instead of an army or weapons, success can be achieved by sacrificing lives, exactly what Imam Hussain (A.S) did.”

Dr. Rajendra Prasad

“The sacrifice of Imam Hussain (A.S) is not limited to one country, or nation, but it is the hereditary state of the brotherhood of all mankind.”

Dr. Radha Krishnan

“Though Imam Hussain (A.S) gave his life almost 1300 years ago, but his indestructible soul rules the hearts of people even today.”

Swami Shankaracharya

“It is Hussain’s (A.S) sacrifice that has kept Islam alive or else in this world there would be no one left to take Islam's name.”

Mrs. Sarojini Naidu

“I congratulate Muslims that from among them, Hussain (A.S), a great human being was born, who is reverted and honored totally by all communities.”

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links