6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Computer and Information Technology » 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools
Computer and Information Technology !!! Computer softwares, problems and about latest science Technology !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Loading 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-02-2010, 04:32 AM

Best Free Softwares to Hide Folders, Password Protect Files

Free Hide Folder is a free computer security software to hide your private folders. It is very useful to keep your personal data away from others. Others will not know where your personal files exist and they will not be able to accidentally view them. You can hide folders simply with a few mouse clicks. Free Hide Folder is protected by a password that you can change or remove at any time.
VISIT.. http://www.cleanersoft.com/hidefolder/free_hide_folder.htm

Hide Folder HiBit lock is a program that will perform actions like: Real Hide, Lock, Encrypt, undelete or Recycle folder or file in 1 second.

* Protect any folder or file by : Hide, Lock, Encrypt or make a folder as a recycle Bin.
* The protected folders or files still protected even in other computers.
* The protect Operation just take 1 second at any computer. You can undelete the folder or file by Locking it.
* Works with FAT32, FAT16, FAT12 and FAT and all windows versions.

VISIT.. http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Hide-Folder-HiBit-lock-Download-48069.html

Almost every computer user keeps files that are personal, private and confidential, or important to be preserved as undeletable. You may have files that are inappropriate for kids or other family members, or files with valuable information that can be stolen. Such files and folders need security protection so that intruders or unauthorized users cannot access, read, view, copy, move or delete them. “Folder Hider” can hide and password-protect your files, folders, pictures, and documents in seconds. With Folder Hider, you can keep all the data you want to secure in a Privacy Area.
VISIT.. http://www.backupsoftware.cc/FreeHideFolder.htm

Folder Lock offers fastest way of encrypting and password protecting files and folders. You can either choose to encrypt important files from techies or lock your files, pictures and private data from casual users. Folder Lock comes with locking, encryption, shredding, stealth mode, hack attempt monitoring, portability, plug & play support, history cleaning, and more than 20 privacy features all tailored to special needs for people wantingprivacy and security.
VISIT.. http://www.newsoftwares.net/folderlock/

Hide Folder encrypts and hides groups of files as well as folders and disk drives. It can securely lock down your Windows Desktop, Control Panel and other PC settings so that entry of your secret password is the only way to make any changes.
VISIT.. http://www.hide-folder.com/

MySecretFolder is a powerful yet easy to use Windows program that you can use to hide your private folder (and the files it contains) from other users of your computer, or to lock the folder with a password. Unlike the built-in security of Windows, MySecretFolder does not require your hard drive to be NTFS-formatted and works fine with windows 7.
VISIT.. http://www.my-secret-folder.com/

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
KingDom Of HeaVen

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-02-2010, 04:37 AM

wow...Superb Bro...Thanks for such a useful sharing

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-02-2010, 04:56 AM

Thnx for sharing

And Your Lord Never Forget
(#4)
Old

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-28-2010, 05:45 PM

nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/center]

میری وجہ سے جس جس کو بھی تکلیف پہنچی ہے میں ان سب سے معافی چاہتا ہوں ۔
(#5)
Old

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-17-2010, 01:52 PM

thanx 4 sharing bro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/center]

میری وجہ سے جس جس کو بھی تکلیف پہنچی ہے میں ان سب سے معافی چاہتا ہوں ۔
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2010, 10:26 AM

V.Nice Sharing...!!

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
(#7)
Old

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-21-2011, 12:25 PM

very nice

jism-o-jaan se koi rasta meri jaanib khulta tha
habs barhta to woh bhi apni zaat se baahir aa bethi
(#8)
Old

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2011, 04:02 PM

thanks for Sharringg

(#9)
Old

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-28-2011, 11:34 AM

thanksss forr sharringggg

(#10)
Old
Junior

Default Re: 6 FREE "Privacy" Tools - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-17-2015, 09:52 PM

best app for keeping privacy
Leo privacy guard
The Best and Most Trusted and Download Privacy Safeguard Protects over 200 Million Users from Private Information Leakage, with Strong AppLock to Lock up Apps, Convenient Privacy Scan to Locate Loophole, Safe Box to Hide Private Photo & Video, WiFi Security to Secure Network Safety, etc. Many Other Functions are Waiting You to Discover!

With LEO Privacy Guard, you can heave a sigh of relief and no longer worry about:
Girlfriend/boyfriend is checking your SMS and call log -- Lock private SMS and call √
Parents/kids are curious about your gallery and FaceBook status – Lock gallery and FaceBook√
Colleagues accidentally see your private photos or videos – Hide private photos & Video √
★ AppLock: Lock Everything
- Lock up your FaceBook, Whatsapp, Messenger and other important apps which may leak your privacy.
- Nobody can open locked apps without entering the right password.
- Pin code or pattern lock, two types of password with interesting applock theme.
- Delicate themes to decorate your applock screen
- Customize your lock mode, lock different apps under different circumstances.
- What's more, this applock can automatically and intelligently lock apps by time or location.

★ Privacy Security Scan : Fast and Safe
★ Safe Box : Fast and Safe
★ WiFi Security Scan : Network Protector
★ Anti-theft : Lost and Found
★ Break-in Alert: Find out Intruder
★ Boost : Speed up
★ Shortcut Assistant: Convenient and Quick
IT IS EASILY AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Post New Thread  Reply