Computer Tips - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Computer and Information Technology » Computer Tips
Computer and Information Technology !!! Computer softwares, problems and about latest science Technology !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Loading Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-24-2012, 08:30 AM

MS Office 101

Key Combinations For The Open & Save As Windows
Do you find that when using the Open and Save As windows in your MS Office Suite programs you're constantly creating new folders, navigating through your system, etc?
Are you a person who loves to use the keyboard shortcuts instead of the mouse? Looking for a few key combinations to help you out in the Open and Save As windows?
If you're answering "Yes" then here's a quick list that may help you in that endeavor.

If you've been moving through your folders then Alt + 1 will move you back to the previous folder.

Want to move up one folder level regardless of prior movements? Try Alt + 2.

Alt + 3 will start a Web search using your default search engine.

To delete a file you can use either Alt + 4 or the Delete button.

A new folder is created with Alt + 5.

Repeatedly using Alt + 6 will cycle through the view options of that window.

And last, but not least, Alt + 7 will display the Tools menu where you can then use the arrow keys to highlight your choice followed by the Enter key to make the selection complete.

Just seven more key combinations to add to your ever-growing list in your attempt to become mouse-free!
Office Tip of the Day
Outlook Startup Options
Do you use MS Outlook primarily for something other than email? Is your routine to boot up the computer, open Outlook and immediately switch from you Inbox to the calendar, or maybe the tasks section?
Wouldn't it be nice to bypass the Inbox and have Outlook startup in the place you need it the most?
Yeah, me too. So after a reader's question came in I did some research and it seems that we can take control of Outlook and choose what function appears at startup.
Interested in the how-to?
Good. Then let's get started.
With Outlook running you'll need to go to the Tools menu, Options choice.
When the Options window opens you're looking for the Other tab, General section, Advanced Options button.

When you get to the Advanced Options window you should find at the very top (in the General Settings section) a field labeled as "Startup in this folder".

Use the drop down list to choose which Outlook function you want the program to open to first then click OK.
Click OK again in the Options window.
Now, just to test, close Outlook and then restart the program.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-25-2012, 06:05 PM

nyc...........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~~KING~~

Ek ajeeb sa manzar nazar aata hai,
Har ek qatra samandar nazara aata hai,

Kahan banaaon main ghar sheeshey se,
Har kisi ke hath mein pathar nazar aata hai..

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-25-2012, 07:35 PM

nice sharing

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-20-2013, 11:17 AM

nice sahring

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-20-2013, 04:57 PM

nice sharing

Kabi Kisi ka Dil Mat Dukaio Kion Kh Dilon Me Khudaa Basa Kerta Hay. Be Happy Always.
(#6)
Old

Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-21-2013, 10:34 AM

When one conceives the issue at hand, i have to agree with your endings. You intelligibly show cognition about this topic and i have much to learn after reading your post.Lot's of greetings and i will come back for any further updates.

Cloud web hosting karachi

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-31-2013, 11:15 AM

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Computer Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-10-2014, 07:46 PM

thanks dear nice posting

Post New Thread  Reply